Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: favre

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Re: packer vs vikings mnf

"singersp" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    I bought tickets from the Viking ticket office the friday before the last MN-GB game, lower level too. There were a disgusting amount of Packers fans at the Dome chanting "go pack go!" It's really pathetic what Childress and Wilf have done to the fanbase. For cripes sake, the two people next to me were Pack fans, casually going about their disgusting way IN THE ENDZONE.
    It'll even get more disgusting if we sign Favre.

In addition to the added amount we'll have for that game, we'll see them there for the other 7 home games as well.
    I would love to have us sign Favre just to see you squirm!!!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    I bought tickets from the Viking ticket office the friday before the last MN-GB game, lower level too. There were a disgusting amount of Packers fans at the Dome chanting "go pack go!" It's really pathetic what Childress and Wilf have done to the fanbase. For cripes sake, the two people next to me were Pack fans, casually going about their disgusting way IN THE ENDZONE.

In addition to the added amount we'll have for that game, we'll see them there for the other 7 home games as well.
    They won't be Packer fans.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikingsMB" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:

Sign Favre and the Season tix will be gone and likely it'll be purple bandwagon people
    There will be a lot of Favre followers buying them that used to wear or still wear green & gold.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikingsMB" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:

Sign Favre and the Season tix will be gone and likely it'll be purple bandwagon people
    There will be a lot of Favre followers buying them that used to wear or still wear green & gold.

I don't get it Singer....Why would a Pucker Fan, buy a Vikings game ticket, if we weren't playing the Puckers?
    Are you saying, a Puckers fan would miss seeing their own game, just to come see Brett play QB for the Vikings?
    I find that hard to swallow.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

One thing I do know about the upcoming MNF Game, Packers VS Vikings, There is one seat in SEC. 200 that you can count on, not having a Puckers fan sitting in....LOL

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VikingsMB" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:

I don't get it Singer....Why would a Pucker Fan, buy a Vikings game ticket, if we weren't playing the Puckers?
    Are you saying, a Puckers fan would miss seeing their own game, just to come see Brett play QB for the Vikings?
    I wouldn't spend a couple hundred dollars to see Randy Moss play, unless the Pats are playing the Vikings.

I wouldn't spend the money to see KG play unless they were playing the T-Wolves.

I wouldn't go to the Pats game if I could watch the Vikes play.

That is just me!

I can definitely see the Pack coming for the Pack vs Vikes.
    They are already there in droves, Favre or no Favre on the Vikes.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"NordicNed" wrote:

Some of those Packer fans are more so Favre fans than they are Packer fans. many of them became Jets fans when he went there & the following will continue if he comes to MN.

There will also be more Favre/Packer fans jumping ship to MN if he comes here to play because our states border each other.

Even still, there will be those Packer fans who will buy Vikings season tickets just to ensure that they have tickets to the Packer - Vikings game at the dome & then they'll end up selling the rest.

As many tickets as I have seen & bought on eBay, I have seen this time & time again. Now granted some may be Viking fans living in WI, but that is not always the case.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

Some of those Packer fans are more so Favre fans than they are Packer fans. many of them became Jets fans when he went there & the following will continue if he comes to MN.

There will also be more Favre/Packer fans jumping ship to MN if he comes here to play because our states border each other.

Even still, there will be those Packer fans who will buy Vikings season tickets just to ensure that they have tickets to the Packer - Vikings game at the dome & then they'll end up selling the rest.

As many tickets as I have seen & bought on eBay, I have seen this time & time again. Now granted some may be Viking fans living in WI, but that is not always the case.

Singer,

Only thing you need to worry about for that game against the Puckers is, your couch better be empty and a couple of big fat steaks in the frig..!!!!!!!

;D

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:

Yes you better prepare for the arrival of the Church of Favretology.. the day he signs, the Vikings will worry little about selling games out..
    ;D

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

Never really took that into consideration that Pack fans would buy season tickets.
    Interesting!

But as far as Favre/Packer Fans jumping the Green and Gold bandwagon to get on the Purple and Gold bandwagon, I find that a difficult one to believe.
    It is easy to throw on a Jets jersey and still be a Packer Fan when it comes down to it.
    I would hope that a large majority of the Favre/Packer/Jet jersey dawners would root for the Pack over the Jets or the Vikings.
    To follow the Packers is more than following one guy, there is a football tradition to follow, just like with any team that has been around for a long while.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast