Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 183

Thread: favre

  1. #171
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: favre

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Just go into the dome a lil early.. Take a piss and grab a beer

    Wait until halftime to take another piss and grab another beer

    Piss after the game

    That's a great idea, especially if the other 55,000 people didn't have the same idea.

    Apparently they don't because it works for me
    :

  2. #172
    green hornet is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    181

    Re: favre

    Just go to the hospitol before the game and have a catheder put in. Bring along one extra bag or two to change during the game.
    :P

  3. #173
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: favre

    "green" wrote:
    Just go to the hospitol before the game and have a catheder put in. Bring along one extra bag or two to change during the game.
    :P
    jargomcfargo could put them in at the tailgate!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #174
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: favre

    "V4L" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Just go into the dome a lil early.. Take a piss and grab a beer

    Wait until halftime to take another piss and grab another beer

    Piss after the game

    That's a great idea, especially if the other 55,000 people didn't have the same idea.

    Apparently they don't because it works for me
    :
    haha, yeah.
    You'd be surprised.
    You'd think everyone would leave early to get a parking spot, buy their beers early, piss before the crowd shows up, but not many do lol.

  5. #175
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: favre

    I piss before I go in teh dome in teh biffys, right after I get in the dome (usually a line so by the time I get in it's time to piss again), then again at half time and at least one more time before the game is over.
    Perhaps the best solution is to follow the doc's advice and not drink so much during the tailgate event.
    That's half the fun for me though.
    An excuse to pound beers at 8/9AM.

  6. #176
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: favre

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I piss before I go in teh dome in teh biffys, right after I get in the dome (usually a line so by the time I get in it's time to piss again), then again at half time and at least one more time before the game is over.
    Perhaps the best solution is to follow the doc's advice and not drink so much during the tailgate event.
    That's half the fun for me though.
    An excuse to pound beers at 8/9AM.

    Hit up the Biffys before u go in

    Go into the dome a lil earlier then u would.. I go in about 15 before and I think i've only had a short line a couple times

    You got the halftime part right

    And just don't drink after halftime! You won't miss anything.. By that time all ur tailgate beer should be out!

  7. #177
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: favre

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I piss before I go in teh dome in teh biffys, right after I get in the dome (usually a line so by the time I get in it's time to piss again), then again at half time and at least one more time before the game is over.
    Perhaps the best solution is to follow the doc's advice and not drink so much during the tailgate event.
    That's half the fun for me though.
    An excuse to pound beers at 8/9AM.
    I'm not ruling out a pull or two off JMcDon's flask before the game. Nor an occasional beer.
    But I vow never to buy any beer during the fourth quarter. Although I may buy 2 just before the end of the third quarter.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  8. #178
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: favre

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I piss before I go in teh dome in teh biffys, right after I get in the dome (usually a line so by the time I get in it's time to piss again), then again at half time and at least one more time before the game is over.
    Perhaps the best solution is to follow the doc's advice and not drink so much during the tailgate event.
    That's half the fun for me though.
    An excuse to pound beers at 8/9AM.
    I'm not ruling out a pull or two off JMcDon's flask before the game. Nor an occasional beer.
    But I vow never to buy any beer during the fourth quarter. Although I may buy 2 just before the end of the third quarter.
    Not that great of a vow, since beer sales stop once the 4th quarter starts.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #179
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: favre

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I piss before I go in teh dome in teh biffys, right after I get in the dome (usually a line so by the time I get in it's time to piss again), then again at half time and at least one more time before the game is over.
    Perhaps the best solution is to follow the doc's advice and not drink so much during the tailgate event.
    That's half the fun for me though.
    An excuse to pound beers at 8/9AM.
    I'm not ruling out a pull or two off JMcDon's flask before the game. Nor an occasional beer.
    But I vow never to buy any beer during the fourth quarter. Although I may buy 2 just before the end of the third quarter.
    Not that great of a vow, since beer sales stop once the 4th quarter starts.

    =Z=
    I think that's what he was hinting at.
    Thus making it a successful vow.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  10. #180
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: favre

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I piss before I go in teh dome in teh biffys, right after I get in the dome (usually a line so by the time I get in it's time to piss again), then again at half time and at least one more time before the game is over.
    Perhaps the best solution is to follow the doc's advice and not drink so much during the tailgate event.
    That's half the fun for me though.
    An excuse to pound beers at 8/9AM.
    When have you been there at 8am?
    :P

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Favre getting down!
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 03:26 PM
  2. Favre-Vikings better than Favre-Packers
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 03:02 PM
  3. Favre a Jet
    By DaunteHOF in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 09:59 PM
  4. Brett Favre Foils Al-Qaeda Plot to Bomb Brett Favre
    By Prophet in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 08:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •