Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: And the fake Favre jerseys are already available

Just realized my $25 Favre jersey is blue not purple. Oh well, I'll still wear it to the game. Hopefully the jersey snobs go easy on me.

Already?
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Rockmolder wrote:
    Already?
    Thread was started 6months 3 weeks ago, well before Favre signed.

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Already?
    Thread was started 6months 3 weeks ago, well before Favre signed.
    I figured. Seen it before. I just thought it was pretty amusing that a thread with such a random name keeps getting bumped when people buy jerseys.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Just realized my $25 Favre jersey is blue not purple. Oh well, I'll still wear it to the game. Hopefully the jersey snobs go easy on me.
    Where did you buy it from?

marstc09 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    I got it from my brother who got it from a friend who bought it somewhere in Pennsylvania. I really though it looked good until I compared it to a real jersey.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

jmcdon00 wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    I got it from my brother who got it from a friend who bought it somewhere in Pennsylvania. I really though it looked good until I compared it to a real jersey.
    Nobody will talk to you or be your friend at the tailgate because of your blue Favre jersey. You'll have to find some fellow fans wearing blue Peterson jerseys and chat with them. My nose will be so high up in the air with jersey snobbery I probably won't even see you. Best of luck to you on Sunday.

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Nobody will talk to you or be your friend at the tailgate because of your blue Favre jersey. You'll have to find some fellow fans wearing blue Peterson jerseys and chat with them. My nose will be so high up in the air with jersey snobbery I probably won't even see you. Best of luck to you on Sunday.
    lmao. Atleast it's not Cowboy blue.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

jmcdon00 wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    You should have just bought from the website that everyone got theirs from.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

jmcdon00 wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    lmao. Atleast it's not Cowboy blue.
    Your best bet is to just give bloody a couple shots of cheap whiskey and club him over the head after he gets drunk and steal his jersey.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast