Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Erasmus James Authentic Jersey on Ebay

I have an Erasmus James Authentic Jersey (just like the one I have on right now) for sale on Ebay. I just put it up last night.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7198452182&rd=1&sspage name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Check it out, and make a bid everytime he pressures Brett tonight. Wouldnt that be fun.

Maybe he can pull a Vick on him knocking Brett out of the game like he did Vick earlier this year.

So far this Erasmus jersey I have on has been pretty lucky I have worn it watching the last GB game and the last couple games as well. Unfortunatley I wore my road Culpepper to the Carolina game which obviously didnt go as well.

I cant wait for the game, come on clock......

What is everyone else wearing tonight? I would like to take an impromptu poll to see what players (or your own personalized jersey) is the most popular. I might put my daughter in C-Pep.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Erasmus James Authentic Jersey on Ebay

Im wearing my throwback CC jersey. I wore the Tarkenton throwback yesterday and also have a daunte authentic. i almost wore the #11 out of respect of our fallen hero. Nice jersey btw.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

"TARKenton" wrote:
    Im wearing my throwback CC jersey. I wore the Tarkenton throwback yesterday and also have a daunte authentic. i almost wore the #11 out of respect of our fallen hero. Nice jersey btw.
    I have been thinking about a Tarkenton or a Foreman throwback would be cool.

Erasmus seems to one of the few guys that is playing well on this team tonight. (OK I posted this in the first half of the game, I will edit my comments to say there were some O players that came through in the end as well)

Now in the post game alcohol induced haze would be a perfect time to bid on a nice early Christmas present for yourself (or you favorite Vikes fan)...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7198452182&rd=1&sspage name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

PurpleBay is offline Waterboy

I am looking at it. I have a buddy who just got James (he says its been good luck for him) and I like the #99.

I have always thought 99, 1, and 00 are the coolest numbers you could have.

Just bumping up to the top one last time. There is only 45 minutes left to get your very own Erasmus James authentic jersey. I am currently watching the game on TiVo so I dont know who won the game yet (we had a long drive home from Grandma's house today) but I thought The Eraser looked good in the first half again.