Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Entourage 4 Free Tix to SF

    [size=12pt]Win Your Own Entourage Weekend[/size]

    Imagine you and 3 friends hanging out in Union Square!
    Or strolling through Fisherman’s Wharf and taking the ferry to Alcatraz!

    Fans, here is your chance to win your own ‘Entourage’ weekend in San Francisco, CA courtesy of HBO!
    All you have to do is register below by November 19, 2007.
    One fan will be randomly chosen to win a weekend in San Francisco with three (3) guests.
    The trip will include:

    •

    A jet trip to San Francisco
    •

    Hotel accommodations
    •

    Ground transportation
    •

    Dinner allowance
    •

    4 Game tickets for San Francisco vs. Minnesota in Monster Park on December 9
    •

    4 Game tickets for Minnesota vs. Detroit at the Metrodome on December 2
    http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_07EntouragePromo9507.aspx

    Someone from this site better win.

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Entourage 4 Free Tix to SF

    I signed up!
    I would love to spend the weekend in San Fran and cap it off with a revenge game...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Entourage 4 Free Tix to SF

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Win Your Own Entourage Weekend[/size]

    Imagine you and 3 friends hanging out in Union Square!
    Or strolling through Fisherman’s Wharf and taking the ferry to Alcatraz!

    Fans, here is your chance to win your own ‘Entourage’ weekend in San Francisco, CA courtesy of HBO!
    All you have to do is register below by November 19, 2007.
    One fan will be randomly chosen to win a weekend in San Francisco with three (3) guests.
    The trip will include:

    •

    A jet trip to San Francisco
    •

    Hotel accommodations
    •

    Ground transportation
    •

    Dinner allowance
    •

    4 Game tickets for San Francisco vs. Minnesota in Monster Park on December 9
    •

    4 Game tickets for Minnesota vs. Detroit at the Metrodome on December 2
    http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_07EntouragePromo9507.aspx

    Someone from this site better win.
    won't be me as I'm sure these sort of competitions are open to US residents only
    :'(
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  4. #4
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Entourage 4 Free Tix to SF

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I signed up!
    I would love to spend the weekend in San Fran and cap it off with a revenge game...
    How much time did it take you to sign up?

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Entourage 4 Free Tix to SF

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I signed up!
    I would love to spend the weekend in San Fran and cap it off with a revenge game...
    How much time did it take you to sign up?
    About 15 seconds...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Entourage 4 Free Tix to SF

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I signed up!
    I would love to spend the weekend in San Fran and cap it off with a revenge game...
    How much time did it take you to sign up?
    About 15 seconds...
    It was the easiest entry of any contest ever.
    Seriously!

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Entourage 4 Free Tix to SF

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Win Your Own Entourage Weekend[/size]

    Imagine you and 3 friends hanging out in Union Square!
    Or strolling through Fisherman’s Wharf and taking the ferry to Alcatraz!

    Fans, here is your chance to win your own ‘Entourage’ weekend in San Francisco, CA courtesy of HBO!
    All you have to do is register below by November 19, 2007.
    One fan will be randomly chosen to win a weekend in San Francisco with three (3) guests.
    The trip will include:

    •

    A jet trip to San Francisco
    •

    Hotel accommodations
    •

    Ground transportation
    •

    Dinner allowance
    •

    4 Game tickets for San Francisco vs. Minnesota in Monster Park on December 9
    •

    4 Game tickets for Minnesota vs. Detroit at the Metrodome on December 2
    http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_07EntouragePromo9507.aspx

    Someone from this site better win.
    As The Wife is due to give birth to my son on 12/14, I think I'll have to pass on entering.
    I don't usually win drawings, but, with my luck, I'd win this one, LOL!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Entourage 4 Free Tix to SF

    Thanks Snow,



    I'm in the running.....LOL


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Entourage 4 Free Tix to SF

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Win Your Own Entourage Weekend[/size]

    Imagine you and 3 friends hanging out in Union Square!
    Or strolling through Fisherman’s Wharf and taking the ferry to Alcatraz!

    Fans, here is your chance to win your own ‘Entourage’ weekend in San Francisco, CA courtesy of HBO!
    All you have to do is register below by November 19, 2007.
    One fan will be randomly chosen to win a weekend in San Francisco with three (3) guests.
    The trip will include:

    •

    A jet trip to San Francisco
    •

    Hotel accommodations
    •

    Ground transportation
    •

    Dinner allowance
    •

    4 Game tickets for San Francisco vs. Minnesota in Monster Park on December 9
    •

    4 Game tickets for Minnesota vs. Detroit at the Metrodome on December 2
    http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_07EntouragePromo9507.aspx

    Someone from this site better win.
    As The Wife is due to give birth to my son on 12/14, I think I'll have to pass on entering.
    I don't usually win drawings, but, with my luck, I'd win this one, LOL!

    =Z=
    You could always give four of US the tickets if you couldn't go...you selfish bass turd!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Entourage 4 Free Tix to SF


    Threw my name in the hat, thanks for the lead Sno.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AD on "Entourage" last night
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:51 AM
  2. Free agents not free, as first week shows
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:23 PM
  3. free sig
    By mr.woo in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 02:29 PM
  4. Where's the free beer!!!!
    By PhillyVikes in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 02:02 PM
  5. Free-man!
    By e in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2002, 10:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •