Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Ebay Vikings Jersey buying Guide

    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    Hey guys, I have a question. I am thinking about buying a jersey or two on ebay. I am looking at buying at these. Fran Tarkenton, Cris Carter, and John Randle. I found Cris Carter jersey, but I want to know if it's fake.

    Here is the first one I found.

    [ebay]http://i12.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/00/24/e792_1.JPG[/ebay]


    Here is another I found.

    [ebay]http://i13.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/01/70/7820_1_sbl.JPG[/ebay]

    Both do not work So i am going to say that they are fake. I have boughten fake jerseys off of Ebay and I like them. Just make sure they are a good fake (look back at page one). I would rather pay 30 for a good fake the 90 for a genuine.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    128

    Re: Ebay Vikings Jersey buying Guide

    "erik5032" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    Hey guys, I have a question. I am thinking about buying a jersey or two on ebay. I am looking at buying at these. Fran Tarkenton, Cris Carter, and John Randle. I found Cris Carter jersey, but I want to know if it's fake.

    Here is the first one I found.

    [ebay]http://i12.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/00/24/e792_1.JPG[/ebay]


    Here is another I found.

    [ebay]http://i13.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/01/70/7820_1_sbl.JPG[/ebay]

    Both do not work So i am going to say that they are fake. I have boughten fake jerseys off of Ebay and I like them. Just make sure they are a good fake (look back at page one). I would rather pay 30 for a good fake the 90 for a genuine.
    Try the link again. I fixed it...



    Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.

  3. #13
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Ebay Vikings Jersey buying Guide

    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    Hey guys, I have a question. I am thinking about buying a jersey or two on ebay. I am looking at buying at these. Fran Tarkenton, Cris Carter, and John Randle. I found Cris Carter jersey, but I want to know if it's fake.

    Here is the first one I found.

    [ebay]http://i12.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/00/24/e792_1.JPG[/ebay]


    Here is another I found.

    [ebay]http://i13.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/01/70/7820_1_sbl.JPG[/ebay]

    Both do not work So i am going to say that they are fake. I have boughten fake jerseys off of Ebay and I like them. Just make sure they are a good fake (look back at page one). I would rather pay 30 for a good fake the 90 for a genuine.
    Try the link again. I fixed it...
    doesn't work for me either
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    128

    Re: Ebay Vikings Jersey buying Guide

    Here are the jerseys again. See if these links work...
    http://i13.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/01/70/7820_1_sbl.JPG

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Minnesota-Vikings-Cris-Carter-Jersey-Size-XL_W0QQitemZ260269804073QQihZ016QQcategoryZ24963QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    The first one looks fake to me. I am not sure about the second one.



    Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.

  5. #15
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Ebay Vikings Jersey buying Guide

    First one does look fake, the second I don't know, but the seller says it is pristine and I have seen better looking jerseys.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    128

    Re: Ebay Vikings Jersey buying Guide

    "erik5032" wrote:
    First one does look fake, the second I don't know, but the seller says it is pristine and I have seen better looking jerseys.
    I am thinking about bidding on that first one. Even though it does look fake. I don't know though. Should I keep looking?



    Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.

  7. #17
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,714
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Ebay Vikings Jersey buying Guide

    Hate to disagree but I think the second one looks more like a fake, there doesn't seem to be any labels or manufacturers badges on it, but TBH the first one could be fake as well. Anytime you buy a jersey from ebay you never really know, it's a case of you pays your money and you takes your chances.

  8. #18
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ebay Vikings Jersey buying Guide

    Also, I have never really heard of fake replica jerseys (screen print)
    now thats not to say they don't exist.
    The first looks like it could be real (although pretty wrinkled)
    I would want to see a picture of the front though.


    The 2nd one is fake, but technically it isn't because it isn't a knock-off reebok/puma/starter jersey.
    It has no tags or logos on it, and it doesn't look like the jersey is mesh even.
    Looks live a very low quality fake.

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Ebay Vikings Jersey buying Guide

    LOL! What do you consider a fake replica jersey? More than one company makes these in addition to Reebok. They can be found in stores everywhere. Champion & Authentix are two such brands that come to mind.

    To be a true fake it must be a knock-off of the original product. I.E. they illegally use the original products logos on their jerseys.

    A Champion replica jersey is not a fake or knock-off of a Reebok jersey.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Ebay Vikings Jersey buying Guide

    none of those carter jerseys are fakes..theyre just really old replica's somebody somehow had lying around after all these years and they happen to be in good enough shape
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Authentic Vikings jersey size 48. NOT Ebay Fake~!
    By Glenavo in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 03:14 PM
  2. Buying Jerseys off eBay
    By ItalianStallion in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 05:34 PM
  3. Help me getting a Vikings jersey by buying Pool cue
    By Mr-holland in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 02:35 PM
  4. Greenway Jersey on EBAY !
    By vikesoto in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 01:14 AM
  5. Kleinsasser jersey on Ebay
    By Turboe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 03:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •