I posted the following in the "Free Beer" section. . .
sorry for duplicating, but it's about tickets for the Chiefs game. . .

SKOL brothers (& sisters!)

The main reason for me posting here is to see how many of you Viking brothers are making the trek down to Kansas City for the big game?
I have been going to at least one away game a year for the last few and KC is it this year!
My question is.
how many of you that don't have tickets yet would be interested in tailgating in an official VIP tailgating tent at Arrowhead organized by the Chiefs?
The tent is for 50 people and I need some help finding some more Viking fans.

It's a pretty good price at roughly $180 give or take a few bucks depending on tax etc and it includes a private VIP tent with a great all-you-can-eat buffett, live music in the middle of the 11 VIP tents, a possible open cash bar, keg beer AND a lower level ticket!
Oh, and we will meet some Chief cheerleaders.

The only downside to this deal is that I can only get tickets in groups of 2 and 4 so we couldn't all sit together.

I will know the exact seat assignments the 2nd week of June so I can't guarantee how many groupings of 4 I can get but they said the majority will be in pairs.

So.
please PM me if you are seriously interested.

This is no joke or scam, you can view my post and how many posts I have on VikingUpdate.
com (scout), my post is stickied in the main section and my name is NorthwestNorse man there as well.

I just though it would be great fun to get together with a bunch of Viking fans and have all the food and beer taken care of!

Even if I don't hear from you, I am looking forward to a fun year after a great draft!
AP brought back some of the excitement that has been lacking lately for some fans and it will be great to watch him roll over the Chiefs at their home opener!

SKOL!
NorthwestNorse man