Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

Re:COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

Thanks guys. how's the hotel were staying at? And can any of you guys show us around. And we also want good seats..somewhere in the 30-50 yard line area. How much should we be spending on those?

SharperImage42

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

What level? For the cowboys game, I could see spending anywhere from $70 to $180 for a ticket around the 50, depending on when you get it.

Well we want to sit in the 100 sections. Probably 133..around dead center but low. Right now I see them on stubhub for about 355..will they be cheaper? And also will there be single game tickets available for cheaper?

SharperImage42

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

anyone else remember 3 years ago when you could just show up at a vikings game and get cheap tickets from a scalper?

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Blog Entries

SharperImage42 wrote:
    Well we want to sit in the 100 sections. Probably 133..around dead center but low. Right now I see them on stubhub for about 355..will they be cheaper? And also will there be single game tickets available for cheaper?
    lol. The Cowboys will be one of the top two tickets this year, aside from Packers. I'd be willing to settle for some cheaper seats if I were you. Single game tickets are bundled with another game, so you'll HAVE to buy extra tickets if you want them from the VIkes direct. Only way I could really see them dropping significantly, is if the Cowboys surprise everyone and suck real hard, to the point where playing them is no better than playing the Rams or something. Then there will be some last-minute cheap tickets becoming available.

Erinnn is offline Starter

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Only way I could really see them dropping significantly, is if the Cowboys surprise everyone and suck real hard, to the point where playing them is no better than playing the Rams or something. Then there will be some last-minute cheap tickets becoming available.
    Cowboys fans will still show up in droves and be willing to shell out money for the game. They aren't too bright.

Blog Entries

Yeah, because they've already bought overinflated tickets. When the non-Vikings fans season ticket holders can't sell their tickets at huge prices, they'll sell at cheap. Its how I managed to score Chargers/Vikings tickets two years ago last-minute for under $40 a pop for lower level EZ.

Okay where should I sit to get the full experience. Is the 10 yard line fine? Would I be able to see the whole game from there? This is going to be my first Viking game and my last one for a while considering I'm going to law school next year..

SharperImage42

Blog Entries

To be honest, any seat is a good seat. Sitting in the second level gives you a great view in the Metrodome, and some seats are better than the first level.

Endzone seats are nice, but its hard to see whats happening at the other end of the field. If you are on the second level endzone, you get a more birds eye view, and some better angles.

Really, if you don't mind shelling out the big bucks, obviously the 50 yard line is best, but don't expect to find anythign cheap there.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

SharperImage42 wrote:
    Okay where should I sit to get the full experience. Is the 10 yard line fine? Would I be able to see the whole game from there? This is going to be my first Viking game and my last one for a while considering I'm going to law school next year..
    My personal preference (as I've expressed here numerous times) is for the upper deck. I've sat in the lower-deck end zone (20 rows up) and that was great - when they were right in front of us. When they were on the other end of the field, I couldn't see squat and had to watch on the big screen.

In the upper deck, as IBP notes, you can see the whole field. My seat is in Section 215, which is right over the tunnel where the players come out. I love it there. I can clearly see the Vikings' sideline, the whole field, the replay hood, the Skol line, the TV timeout guy (Mr. Orange Oven Mitts) and love it. I'm in Row 8.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast