Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    SharperImage42's Avatar
    SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    554

    COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

    Me and 3 of my friends are coming to Minnesota for the first time staying at the hilton garden inn by the metrodome. October 15-18 for the Dallas game. Anyone know where we can get tickets for the game from. And also I would love to see all you guys at the game! We are coming from Los Angeles!

    SharperImage42

  2. #2
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

    Dallas will be a hot ticket, and I believe the Vikings are packaging single game tickets with a preseason or another reg. season game.

    Your best bet will be buying from a season ticket holder, or on stubhub

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

    Yeah, Dallas is being bundled with the Detroit game. It is a premium game, and it is definately going to cost more...

    I would definately do stub hub, and I would do it quickly before Favre shows up in Minnesota again and the ticket prices jump. I checked, and prices aren't too bad yet. I did a quick look, and there are 4 tickets in Section 225 row 20 right now for $79 each, and that is just barely over face value, so a great deal...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

    SharperImage42 wrote:
    Me and 3 of my friends are coming to Minnesota for the first time staying at the hilton garden inn by the metrodome. October 15-18 for the Dallas game. Anyone know where we can get tickets for the game from. And also I would love to see all you guys at the game! We are coming from Los Angeles!
    Outstanding! Make sure your game-day plans include the PPO Tailgate party!

    As the others have noted, the Dallas game will be the #2 attraction on the home calendar this year, trailing only the Packer game. The sooner you get the tickets, the better.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

    I plan on attending this game or the Pack game

    My girl is a cowboys fan so i think itll be this one

  6. #6
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

    V4L wrote:
    My girl is a cowboys fan
    I'm sorry to hear that :P

    but on a side note, everyone get your ass to the Sep 2nd Preseason game. IBP and ladyfriend will be making the trip.

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

    V4L wrote:
    I plan on attending this game or the Pack game

    My girl is a cowboys fan so i think itll be this one
    You're only coming to one game this fall?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    My girl is a cowboys fan
    I'm sorry to hear that :P

    but on a side note, everyone get your ass to the Sep 2nd Preseason game. IBP and ladyfriend will be making the trip.
    Is she hot? That might tip the scale since you, certainly, are not that great of an attraction.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

    Zeus wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    I plan on attending this game or the Pack game

    My girl is a cowboys fan so i think itll be this one
    You're only coming to one game this fall?

    =Z=

    Ya man im poor

    Saving my money for one of the prime games instead of a couple against lions, browns, rams.. You know teams of that nature

  10. #10
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:COMING TO MINNESOTA!!

    Zeus wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    My girl is a cowboys fan
    I'm sorry to hear that :P

    but on a side note, everyone get your ass to the Sep 2nd Preseason game. IBP and ladyfriend will be making the trip.
    Is she hot? That might tip the scale since you, certainly, are not that great of an attraction.

    =Z=

    Hahaha I may be able to get a little extra money if she is.. Preseason is cheap

    Need a new women! Imma steal her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. McNabb may be coming to Minnesota next year
    By vikingsfanpa8202 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 10:43 AM
  2. Tubby Smith coming to Minnesota
    By patistheman in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 09:07 PM
  3. Guess who's coming back to Minnesota?
    By enlvikeman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 04:58 AM
  4. Coming to Minnesota
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 03:11 AM
  5. Coming to Minnesota
    By Vikingryche in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 01:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •