Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Chuck Foreman XL Authentic Jersey

    I bought a Chuck Foreman authentic jersey in size XL and I'm just swimming in it. The on-line store I bought it from didn't have Large and I made the mistake of taking the tags off of it before realizing it was so huge on me.

    The regular price listed for it is $125, but I got it for $115. So that's what I want for it.

    Never been worn (except to try it on).

    It looks just like this one:
    http://www.footballfanatics.com/htmlpages/root/NFL/MinnesotaVikings/Jerseys/MinnesotaVikings104380.html

    If interested, PM me and we'll work out the details. I'm not an EBay guy, nor do I have a PayPal account. I'm just looking to unload this so I don't feel stupid every time I look in my closet.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Chuck Foreman XL Authentic Jersey

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    I bought a Chuck Foreman authentic jersey in size XL and I'm just swimming in it. The on-line store I bought it from didn't have Large and I made the mistake of taking the tags off of it before realizing it was so huge on me.

    The regular price listed for it is $125, but I got it for $115. So that's what I want for it.

    Never been worn (except to try it on).

    It looks just like this one:
    http://www.footballfanatics.com/htmlpages/root/NFL/MinnesotaVikings/Jerseys/MinnesotaVikings104380.html

    If interested, PM me and we'll work out the details. I'm not an EBay guy, nor do I have a PayPal account. I'm just looking to unload this so I don't feel stupid every time I look in my closet.

    =Z=
    *bump*

    I still have this - and it pains me every time I see it in my closet. I just swim in it and shouldn't have bought it in the first place. I'd love to sell it to a true Vikes fan.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Chuck Foreman XL Authentic Jersey

    the jerseys too big for me but i know how you feel i have a bobby carpenter ohio state jersey in my closet thats too big. but ive decided to keep it until i grow into it. but intil that happens i cant even look at it
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  4. #4
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: Chuck Foreman XL Authentic Jersey

    Shockzilla's favorite Viking of all time is Chuck Foreman, so he might be interested.

    On second thought, I doubt that would fit him. :lol: (just teasing Shock)
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Chuck Foreman XL Authentic Jersey

    too bad it's not a 2x otherwise I'd take it.

  6. #6
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Chuck Foreman XL Authentic Jersey

    I would also take it, but the same problem is with me that is with WVV. I am a size large. Sorry



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  7. #7
    Guest

    Re: Chuck Foreman XL Authentic Jersey

    hey i'd buy it email me [email protected]

  8. #8
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Chuck Foreman XL Authentic Jersey

    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    Shockzilla's favorite Viking of all time is Chuck Foreman, so he might be interested.

    On second thought, I doubt that would fit him. :lol: (just teasing Shock)
    HEY!!! :lol:

    Yeah, I'd buy it, but it, uh, PROBABLY wouldn't fit...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  9. #9
    thetrenches68OL's Avatar
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    658

    Re: Chuck Foreman XL Authentic Jersey

    that sux. just wear it to games or something then idk?
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided


    Hutch and K. Will baby

    sig by PurplePeopleEaters

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Chuck Foreman XL Authentic Jersey

    "thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    that sux. just wear it to games or something then idk?
    If I'm not able to sell it, I'll reserve it for use during the coldest months so I can wear it over a coat.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 05:40 AM
  2. And the winner of the Chuck Foreman G is....
    By Purple Floyd in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:17 PM
  3. Great video for Chuck Foreman fans!
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 04:22 AM
  4. Chuck Foreman is THE MAN!
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 04:01 AM
  5. Chuck Foreman is on HOF...
    By jackyl in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 05:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •