Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    I believe Viking Victory Voyage got a group rate for a bunch of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express. Josh took care of the details for that. But, we are going to stay Saturday and Sunday night. I will get the number from him and post it on here. Skol!

It's the Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza, downtown/city center. As for tailgating a large group of Viking fans are planning on lining up at 6 am and having a caravan to the lot. I guess the lot doesn't open until 8 am.

I don't have there number, but you can call Holiday Inn. 1-888-465-4329. Skol Vikings!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    I tried to priceline a hotel yesterday evening for $25 but believe it or not nobody accepted my offer. I was going to up it to $30 today but maybe I'll hold off and see what comes. Might be more fun to stay with a group of Vikings fans.

Bring a sleeping bag and crash in our room.

Quote Originally Posted by blair59 View Post
    Bring a sleeping bag and crash in our room.
    I would do that. I'd even pay the $10 or $15 for a cot.

I'm still waiting on confirmed yes's from passengers.

Are there any bars or restaurants around the hotel?

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Just bought a ticket to the Cowboys home opener on MNF vs the Redskins the Monday before this game. The downside is it's going to reduce my budget for the Vikings/Chiefs game so I'm approaching this game as thrifty as I can.

There are several cheap hotels in the Arrowhead vicinity in the $45-$55 range, granted they are no Holiday Inn. I was originally thinking about heading back on Sunday after the game but now I'm having second thoughts seeing as how everybody else seems to be staying until Monday morning.

At any rate, Would anybody else be interested in meeting up at a local bar Saturday night for some food and drinks? Or do you all have everything planned out already? We had a pretty good time doing this at the Titans game in 2008. Any plans for tailgating? I mean, do you guys have parking passes already in the lot? Just trying to get plans together.

There is a large group of Vikings fans getting together Saturday night before the game. So far 50 have confirmed they will be there. They are waiting to see how many they get before they decide where.

I know that there is a lounge in the hotel. We will find some fun bars.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    I'll be heading down there. Got tickets in the wheel chair section. Thank you paraplegic doctor friend of my father
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    I'll be heading down there. Got tickets in the wheel chair section. Thank you paraplegic doctor friend of my father
    Asshole

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast