Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Blocked out seats

    "purplepat" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    It pays to ask. I got 4 tix to the Colts game for $78 ($100 face). The rest of the seasons games that I bought off of eBay I paid under face value as well. I'm still in the hunt for GB & Detroit though.
    You got tickets to the Bears and Giants game for below face?
    It is possible if you look hard enough.

    There are a lot of $.99 sets on ebay right now.
    They will certainly go up before the auctions close, but every once in a while some will slip through and go for well under face.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Blocked out seats

    "purplepat" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    It pays to ask. I got 4 tix to the Colts game for $78 ($100 face). The rest of the seasons games that I bought off of eBay I paid under face value as well. I'm still in the hunt for GB & Detroit though.
    You got tickets to the Bears and Giants game for below face?
    Yes, I got tix for the Giants for less than face. In fact I got them for a little over half face value. $27.11 for the pair.

    The Bears game is the only one's I paid more for, but only because I purchased them thru ticketmaster.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Blocked out seats

    "singersp" wrote:
    "purplepat" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    It pays to ask. I got 4 tix to the Colts game for $78 ($100 face). The rest of the seasons games that I bought off of eBay I paid under face value as well. I'm still in the hunt for GB & Detroit though.
    You got tickets to the Bears and Giants game for below face?
    Yes, I got tix for the Giants for less than face. In fact I got them for a little over half face value. $27.11 for the pair.

    The Bears game is the only one's I paid more for, but only because I purchased them thru ticketmaster.
    The $25 seats and the $45 seats are the only groups I have seen going for those prices.
    Excluding obstructed views, there aren't any bad seats in the dome.
    But I like sitting in the lower rows...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Blocked out seats

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "purplepat" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    It pays to ask. I got 4 tix to the Colts game for $78 ($100 face). The rest of the seasons games that I bought off of eBay I paid under face value as well. I'm still in the hunt for GB & Detroit though.
    You got tickets to the Bears and Giants game for below face?
    Yes, I got tix for the Giants for less than face. In fact I got them for a little over half face value. $27.11 for the pair.

    The Bears game is the only one's I paid more for, but only because I purchased them thru ticketmaster.
    The $25 seats and the $45 seats are the only groups I have seen going for those prices.
    Excluding obstructed views, there aren't any bad seats in the dome.
    But I like sitting in the lower rows...
    I've seen the lower rows go cheaper than face, even in the lower level. I just couldn't afford lower level. It's knowing when & how to buy them that makes a difference.

    I was buying some of mine before people were ever wondering when they were going to go on sale.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. KWILL AND PWILL SUSPENSIONS BLOCKED
    By nephilimstorm in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 04:43 PM
  2. NFL Network Gets Blocked
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 02:41 PM
  3. Obscure blocked-punt rule bedevils Chiefs
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 12:06 PM
  4. Reid blocked Childress from Iggles assistants.
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 08:30 PM
  5. Where should I get seats at
    By VikingsTw in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 04:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •