morepepper is offline Rookie

Best way to get tickets.

Hello fellow PPOers.
    I'm looking into driving down to Minnesota for the Dec 17 Chicago Bears game.
    I
    was looking on ticketmaster.com and it said that none where available. I also checked the viking ticket exchange but the seats looked very overpriced. I was wondering if anyone knew what would the best way to get tickets would be. Thanks for your help.
    BTW if anyone is personally selling tickets to that game they can email me at [email protected]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Best way to get tickets.

The best way to get them is for 99 cents.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Ebay and Stub hub would probably be your best best.
    You will likely end up paying more than face value, but it is a MNF game against a divisional rival near the end of the year when playoffs are up for grabs... so it will be a pretty big game.

A quick check of Ebay shows that there are several sales of high upper deck tickets going for <$100 for a pair.
    Granted, these tickets only cost $19.61 apiece, but there really isn't a bad seat in the dome.
    There is also a lower level pair (endzone, row 7) going for $152 right now and ending in 9 hours.
    That is a pretty damn good price for those tickets, but I expect the price will go up considerably before the auction ends.

I have 4 extra tickets in row 22 of the upper deck that I am planning on selling closer to game day, and I am hoping to get $100 each for them. I'll probably sell one pair on Ebay and one on the street.
    You should be able to get a better deal than that if you buy them now.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

You're a couple of weeks too late.

I sold my pair of Bears tickets for $60 + $2.50 shipping.
    In the past, I've always sold the tickets to that game for a decent markup, but last season I actually had to sell mine for less than face price!
    Given the somewhat grim outlook for the team this season, I decided to offer them fairly cheaply early in the season before fan interest waned.

I'd look around all of the different Vikings message boards for people selling their tickets.
    You'll probably find someone who is willing to sell their Chicago tickets for a reasonable price.
    If not, just wait awhile and see how well the team fares, especially early in the season.
    My guess is that if the team doesn't do all that well, the prices for the tickets on Stub Hub and the like will start dropping the longer those tickets remain available.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"morepepper" wrote:
    Hello fellow PPOers.
    I
    was looking on ticketmaster.com and it said that none where available. I also checked the viking ticket exchange but the seats looked very overpriced. I was wondering if anyone knew what would the best way to get tickets would be. Thanks for your help.
    BTW if anyone is personally selling tickets to that game they can email me at [email protected]
    Best way is to ambush you and take yours.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Mike Tice has always been my source for tickets. I may have to give him a call.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    The best way to get them is for 99 cents.
    Been there done that. 4 for $.99, with them also being decent seats was a real steal.

eBay is your best bet my friend.

Everybody's paying high for certain games, others are going for much less than face value.

The only games I usually pay over face value for are the Packers & even still, I seldom do.

I'm not going to divulge my secrets, but patience is a virtue.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Or you can just get them from singer! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"morepepper" wrote:
    Hello fellow PPOers.
    I
    The tickets on the Vikings exchange list should be very close to what Ticketmaster will have them, but there is that extra fee. I believe Ticketmaster also charges a fee.

In fact, if I'm not mistaken, the Ticket Exchange program is done thru Ticketmaster.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

I have bunches of tix also !!!!