Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Best place to find tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1101027
    Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1100862
    jmcdon00 is right, the best way IMHO to get decently priced tickets is to buy season tickets and sell off the ones you don't want. There are some,however, like Singer, who are experts at finding tickets through different resellers and can go for a lot cheaper that way. Personally, whenever I sell some of my tickets, I always set my price to something higher than face but not unreasonable, and I always get my asking price.

FYI, I will be selling some of my tickets this year, as I unfortunately have conflicts with some of the dates. My seats are in section 215, row 11. Decent upper level corner endzone seats, although not as good as I have had in the past. The single game face value is $124 for the pair, but I am asking a bit more based on current market value.

Sep 18 - Tampa Bay - Home Opener ($175) <- this is actually less than market value, I am thinking about raising it depending how some of the sales go on stub hub
    Oct 23 - Green Bay Packers ($350)
    Dec 18 - New Orleans Saints ($175)

If anybody wants these, let me know. Otherwise they will hit stubhub and eBay around the first of September...
    I would take the Tampa Bay game but I am not willing to pay above face as I am sure I will be able to get face. Let me know if you are budging.
    Nah. You're right though - if you watch the auctions you will almost certainly be able to get tix below face. But I also know that I will easily be able to get $175 if not more if I wait until the first home preseason game to list them. I need the $$ to fund my trips down for the rest of the games.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1101103
    jmcdon00 is right, the best way IMHO to get decently priced tickets is to buy season tickets and sell off the ones you don't want. There are some,however, like Singer, who are experts at finding tickets through different resellers and can go for a lot cheaper that way. Personally, whenever I sell some of my tickets, I always set my price to something higher than face but not unreasonable, and I always get my asking price.

FYI, I will be selling some of my tickets this year, as I unfortunately have conflicts with some of the dates. My seats are in section 215, row 11. Decent upper level corner endzone seats, although not as good as I have had in the past. The single game face value is $124 for the pair, but I am asking a bit more based on current market value.

Sep 18 - Tampa Bay - Home Opener ($175) <- this is actually less than market value, I am thinking about raising it depending how some of the sales go on stub hub

If anybody wants these, let me know. Otherwise they will hit stubhub and eBay around the first of September...
    I would take the Tampa Bay game but I am not willing to pay above face as I am sure I will be able to get face. Let me know if you are budging.
    Nah. You're right though - if you watch the auctions you will almost certainly be able to get tix below face. But I also know that I will easily be able to get $175 if not more if I wait until the first home preseason game to list them. I need the $$ to fund my trips down for the rest of the games.
    I just bought mine from ticketmaster cheaper than that. How is that market? I am one row up in the same section. Here I come ZEUS!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1103561

I just bought mine from ticketmaster cheaper than that. How is that market? I am one row up in the same section. Here I come ZEUS!
    lol. nice. Did you get them on ebay? Because I don't see any completed auctions at that price. Market is a little flaky right now, but the closest completed I could see that sold was section 213 row 19 for $140. There aren't a lot of low row upper deck tix on ebay right now, and the lower level tix are all going for $200+, so I am still pretty confident I can get $175 for mine.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1103657
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1103561

lol. nice. Did you get them on ebay? Because I don't see any completed auctions at that price. Market is a little flaky right now, but the closest completed I could see that sold was section 213 row 19 for $140. There aren't a lot of low row upper deck tix on ebay right now, and the lower level tix are all going for $200+, so I am still pretty confident I can get $175 for mine.
    Dude I got them straight from ticketmaster. Check it out yourself. You can even pick your seat!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Try calling the Vikings office. Got me the VIP tent and tickets to the game in the end zone.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12