Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best place to find tickets?

I don't live in Minnesota but try to come up for games fairly often. Tickets are a crapshoot. Where is a good, reliable place to get moderately priced tickets that are actually decent tickets?

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Best place to find tickets?

stubhub.com

Usually people here will be selling tickets too clsoer to game day.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "lumberjackgreg" #1100756
    I don't live in Minnesota but try to come up for games fairly often. Tickets are a crapshoot. Where is a good, reliable place to get moderately priced tickets that are actually decent tickets?
    if you want tickets and hotel as well then try All Season Tours All Season Tours. I've used them many times and no hesitation to recommend them. If you want tickets only then they won't be any good for you
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I think it's more about timing than where you go. If you can wait til a few hours before the game you can get much better prices. If you can wait till just before the game starts you can get incredible prices from folks with an extra pair as there walking into the game, your also not paying all the fees the big sites have.

Both stubhub and nflticketexchange allow the seller to set the price so they are pretty much market value. I've also bought from ticketkingonline.com with no problems.

One other option would be to buy season tickets. call them up and see what they have. They make it super easy to resell them on nflticketexchange if you don't want to go, though selling prices depend on demand(don't wait til the last minute). You can even have that money applied directly to the following years season tickets. Your sure to make a nice profit on the Packers game(and lose on the preseason games).

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

jmcdon00 is right, the best way IMHO to get decently priced tickets is to buy season tickets and sell off the ones you don't want. There are some,however, like Singer, who are experts at finding tickets through different resellers and can go for a lot cheaper that way. Personally, whenever I sell some of my tickets, I always set my price to something higher than face but not unreasonable, and I always get my asking price.

FYI, I will be selling some of my tickets this year, as I unfortunately have conflicts with some of the dates. My seats are in section 215, row 11. Decent upper level corner endzone seats, although not as good as I have had in the past. The single game face value is $124 for the pair, but I am asking a bit more based on current market value.

Sep 18 - Tampa Bay - Home Opener ($175) <- this is actually less than market value, I am thinking about raising it depending how some of the sales go on stub hub
    Oct 23 - Green Bay Packers ($350)
    Dec 18 - New Orleans Saints ($175)

If anybody wants these, let me know. Otherwise they will hit stubhub and eBay around the first of September...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1100862
    jmcdon00 is right, the best way IMHO to get decently priced tickets is to buy season tickets and sell off the ones you don't want. There are some,however, like Singer, who are experts at finding tickets through different resellers and can go for a lot cheaper that way. Personally, whenever I sell some of my tickets, I always set my price to something higher than face but not unreasonable, and I always get my asking price.

FYI, I will be selling some of my tickets this year, as I unfortunately have conflicts with some of the dates. My seats are in section 215, row 11. Decent upper level corner endzone seats, although not as good as I have had in the past. The single game face value is $124 for the pair, but I am asking a bit more based on current market value.

Sep 18 - Tampa Bay - Home Opener ($175) <- this is actually less than market value, I am thinking about raising it depending how some of the sales go on stub hub

If anybody wants these, let me know. Otherwise they will hit stubhub and eBay around the first of September...
    In my opinion, these are better seats than he has in the past as he will be right near both Zeus and I. That alone has to worth the price he is asking for his tickets.

Only two problems:
    1. I'm a little OCD and like to have my plan in place before 'just before game time' as I have to incur travel costs from Texas to get there.
    2. Wife is a ticket snob and likes to sit close...

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Well the All Season tickets are in rows 5-14 sect 125.. good views there
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Stubhub and NFLticketexchange are both very trustworthy. Just look for the best deal you can find.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1100862

I would take the Tampa Bay game but I am not willing to pay above face as I am sure I will be able to get face. Let me know if you are budging.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast