Anyone Know Where I could Find an Authentic John Randle Jersey?

Hey, I have been wondering where I could find an Authentic John Randle Jersey. I know there are a lot of those "Premier Throwback" Reebok Jerseys out there. However, that is not what I am looking for. I am looking for those old Authentic Jerseys. You know the one's with the Champion, Starter, or Puma logo. I checked ebay, but i didn't see any. I guess, If you could find a replica jersey I might consider it. I don't know why, but I just feel the need to get one of those. If anyone knows a site, or some info, feel free to post it here. Thanks.

Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.

Re: Anyone Know Where I could Find an Authentic John Randle Jersey?

[img width=450 height=450]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5196uMM-LeL._SS500_.jpg[/img]

These are the only ones I can find. I mean I might get it, but I it looks cheap to me. I checked ebay and only found replicas. I doubt anyone wants to give up those old jerseys. So my search is going to be hard I assume.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    Hey, I have been wondering where I could find an Authentic John Randle Jersey. I know there are a lot of those "Premier Throwback" Reebok Jerseys out there. However, that is not what I am looking for. I am looking for those old Authentic Jerseys. You know the one's with the Champion, Starter, or Puma logo. I checked ebay, but i didn't see any. I guess, If you could find a replica jersey I might consider it. I don't know why, but I just feel the need to get one of those. If anyone knows a site, or some info, feel free to post it here. Thanks.
    Are you from the Twin Cities area?

There are a couple of stores in the MOA Team Choice I know is one, that can get Authentics.
    The problem may be that because the Jersey's have changed, they might not really exist. The other thing I found out was on the Vikings.com
    website about the policy for past players and getting one made

http://vikingmerchandise.com/vikings/customer/product.php?productid=594&cat=10&page=1

RESTRICTIONS: Please note that we cannot produce jerseys of retired, deceased, traded, or past players or current player nicknames. We also cannot produce drafted player jerseys with their name and number until they have officially signed with the NFL and Players Inc.. Further orders with no name or number or inappropriate or vulgar names will not be produced.

My guess is that you would find a used or I would check with some of the stores on ebay. They may just have one but do not have it listed or know where you may be able to get one, you just have to ask. Most of the legit sellers on there will want the business, and if they someone is looking for something as a special type of order they will try to get you one. Good luck!

"Garland" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    Are you from the Twin Cities area?

There are a couple of stores in the MOA Team Choice I know is one, that can get Authentics.
    The problem may be that because the Jersey's have changed, they might not really exist. The other thing I found out was on the Vikings.com
    website about the policy for past players and getting one made

http://vikingmerchandise.com/vikings/customer/product.php?productid=594&cat=10&page=1

RESTRICTIONS: Please note that we cannot produce jerseys of retired, deceased, traded, or past players or current player nicknames. We also cannot produce drafted player jerseys with their name and number until they have officially signed with the NFL and Players Inc.. Further orders with no name or number or inappropriate or vulgar names will not be produced.

My guess is that you would find a used or I would check with some of the stores on ebay. They may just have one but do not have it listed or know where you may be able to get one, you just have to ask. Most of the legit sellers on there will want the business, and if they someone is looking for something as a special type of order they will try to get you one. Good luck!
    Thank you for your suggestions Garland. I checked out ebay today, and find two replica jerseys. I have to make a new ebay account. But, would you just ask a store/seller if they knew where to get a jersey? I haven't seen any listed, but I think I might ask a seller. If nothing comes up, I might just stick with those "Premier Throwback" jerseys that are listed everywhere online. I also knew you mentioned Team Choice in the MOA. I might check it out when I am up the Cities, but I doubt they would have the jersey I mentioned. It might be lost cause, but I will keep trying for awhile. Thanks again.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=450]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5196uMM-LeL._SS500_.jpg[/img]

These are the only ones I can find. I mean I might get it, but I it looks cheap to me. I checked ebay and only found replicas. I doubt anyone wants to give up those old jerseys. So my search is going to be hard I assume.
    I have one of those Reebok Legends series (that's what you're showing there) of Anthony Carter - and it is NOT cheap looking up close.
    Very nice jersey - one of my favorites.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Formo is offline Team Alumni

I have a customized jersey, #81 Eller (this years jersey, silk screened).
    Ask Zeus, he saw it.
    They didn't have any problem making it.
    I wonder if they just weren't paying any attention..
    If so, I lucked out..
    lol

"Zeus" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:

I have one of those Reebok Legends series (that's what you're showing there) of Anthony Carter - and it is NOT cheap looking up close.
    Very nice jersey - one of my favorites.

=Z=
    Annnnnd, on a side note..
    The first time my dad has ever played fantasy football (back in the late 80's, early 90's, I think), he drafted ALOT of Vikings players and a few popular Cowboys players because he just didn't follow the NFL much..
    Ended up winning the league championship and the $200 pot, with A.C. on his roster.
    Haha!
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(