Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Any PPOers looking for playoff tickets?

"STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    I'll take a stab at answering.
    When a team plays an away playoff game, that team gets an alloted number of tickets for that game. There are some for family/friends of the players. There are also a large amount for fans of the visiting team. Once those are sold, the rest get sold to the home town team.
    So... Vikings season ticket holders and PPO members, who cannot make the trip to Carolina, might be able (if willing) to part with a couple of tickets?
    IF that is the case, I can provide personal contact information.
    I live in Raleigh, and would love to rep our beloved purple and gold in the Queen's city againt the queen city kitties.

Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Dekay" wrote:
    OFFTOPIC: What's a cancer stick?
    A cigarette

EDIT:
    Also known as "a heater"...as in
    "Hey!
    Let's go beat a heater!"
    Oh. Should have know. Here smokers go out for some "fresh air" when they are to smoke. Ironic, and on the verge of being funny haha

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"MN_SkolVikings_NC" wrote:
    "STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    I'll take a stab at answering.
    When a team plays an away playoff game, that team gets an alloted number of tickets for that game. There are some for family/friends of the players. There are also a large amount for fans of the visiting team. Once those are sold, the rest get sold to the home town team.
    So... Vikings season ticket holders and PPO members, who cannot make the trip to Carolina, might be able (if willing) to part with a couple of tickets?
    IF that is the case, I can provide personal contact information.
    I live in Raleigh, and would love to rep our beloved purple and gold in the Queen's city againt the queen city kitties.
    Sorry guys, but it doesn't work that way during the playoffs.
    The allotment of tickets that the Vikings get for road playoff games are just enough for the family and friends of the players and staff.
    There are not any that are made available to Vikings season ticket holders.
    We only get priority for two home playoff games.

Depending on the size of the visiting team allotment this year, there MAY be some available on TickerMaster or though the Vikings web site... otherwise you will need to check out ebay or stubhub.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

OK, as of now, it looks like HoosierVike and BloodyHorns82 are interested in two seats each.
    As soon as I find out if I will be able to buy additional ones, I will let you guys know.
    Face value of course.

BH - just so you know, I am guessing that the extra seats, if any, will be in the upper row upper deck, so not as good as the one you currently have.
    Still interested?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    OK, as of now, it looks like HoosierVike and BloodyHorns82 are interested in two seats each.
    As soon as I find out if I will be able to buy additional ones, I will let you guys know.
    Face value of course.

BH - just so you know, I am guessing that the extra seats, if any, will be in the upper row upper deck, so not as good as the one you currently have.
    Still interested?
    Our tickets are in the last row of the upper level, back of the endzone, as long as they are not limited view they are an upgrade. If I get a chance to buy extra playoff tickets I'm gonna do it, I would imagine it wont be too hard to get rid of them.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Face value of course.

Still interested?
    Our tickets are in the last row of the upper level, back of the endzone, as long as they are not limited view they are an upgrade. If I get a chance to buy extra playoff tickets I'm gonna do it, I would imagine it wont be too hard to get rid of them.
    Check your PMS

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Face value of course.

Still interested?
    Check your PMS

That's what she said?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Face value of course.

Still interested?
    Yeah, as JmC said our seats are currently in row 25 back of endzone.
    I'm definitely interested....I'm going to talk to the wife and make sure she still wants to go.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I would be interested in Playoff Tickets for sure.

Blog Entries

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I would be interested in Playoff Tickets for sure.

Putting you down as well ultra.

As a reminder to all, I don't know how many extra they will let me buy (if any).
    I am actually gong to call the ticket office on Monday to inquire about extra tickets, since i haven't seen anything in the mail or email yet.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast