Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Any PPOers looking for playoff tickets?

Playoff tickets on eBay

That is so sad.
    The Vikings are poised to host our first playoff game since 2000, and there are ALREADY scalpers out there looking to unload some tix.

I actually am posting this in case there are some PPOers out there who are thinking about going to a playoff game but don't have tickets.
    Just be warned, these tickets are vastly inflated in price.
    I believe most of these fall into the $50 for the wild card, $60 for the divisional range, and they are going for $100 - $200 per seat.

A better alternative for people who are interested in going is to contact some of the season ticket holders.
    We usually get first shot at buying out extra tickets if they are available, and we could likely get them for much cheaper.

If I remember correctly, when the season ticket holders get the extra ticket letter, it is first come, first serve.
    And I would guess that there is a limit to the number of tickets each holder can buy.
    To be honest, I am going to try and buy 4 extra for family and friends when I get the letter.
    If I am allowed, I will buy some additional if there are interested PPOers - first come, first serve basis.

Any other ticket holders who are doing the same, or any PPOers who are looking to score, post it here.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Any PPOers looking for playoff tickets?

I would be interested in buying 2 tickets...which would leave me with an extra single to sell to somebody at face value.
    Single ticket would be next to JmC and his bro's.
    To sit in those seats though you must qualify by promising to be louder than anybody else in the stadium...just a warning.

I don't care all that much either way, but I would like to take the wife to a game this year.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Thanks for NP - know there will be PPOers appreciating that - hope you all get the good seats.. the ones that let you see AD run for 120yds and 2 TDs
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

HoosierVike is offline Starter

I am definately lookin to score 2 playoff tickets for my dad and I. We don't care where the seats are we just want to be in the dome.

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I would be interested in buying 2 tickets...which would leave me with an extra single to sell to somebody at face value.
    To sit in those seats though you must qualify by promising to be louder than anybody else in the stadium...just a warning.

I don't care all that much either way, but I would like to take the wife to a game this year.
    I'd definitely be interested in the single ticket. I sat next to webby and marstc for the bears game. I'm sure they'd contest, i was as loud or louder then both of them. I was the loudest on the 99 yard pass, especially because one was in the bathroom, the other having a cancer stick
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

"STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

I'd definitely be interested in the single ticket. I sat next to webby and marstc for the bears game. I'm sure they'd contest, i was as loud or louder then both of them. I was the loudest on the 99 yard pass, especially because one was in the bathroom, the other having a cancer stick
    LOL,

Yeah I figured somebody like you or V4L might be interested in a single...all depends on if I can land a pair at a reasonable price.

Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

OFFTOPIC: What's a cancer stick?

"Dekay" wrote:
    OFFTOPIC: What's a cancer stick?
    A cigarette

EDIT:
    Also known as "a heater"...as in
    "Hey!
    Let's go beat a heater!"

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Playoff tickets on eBay

That is so sad.
    The Vikings are poised to host our first playoff game since 2000, and there are ALREADY scalpers out there looking to unload some tix.

I actually am posting this in case there are some PPOers out there who are thinking about going to a playoff game but don't have tickets.
    Just be warned, these tickets are vastly inflated in price.
    I believe most of these fall into the $50 for the wild card, $60 for the divisional range, and they are going for $100 - $200 per seat.

A better alternative for people who are interested in going is to contact some of the season ticket holders.
    We usually get first shot at buying out extra tickets if they are available, and we could likely get them for much cheaper.

If I remember correctly, when the season ticket holders get the extra ticket letter, it is first come, first serve.
    And I would guess that there is a limit to the number of tickets each holder can buy.
    To be honest, I am going to try and buy 4 extra for family and friends when I get the letter.
    If I am allowed, I will buy some additional if there are interested PPOers - first come, first serve basis.

Any other ticket holders who are doing the same, or any PPOers who are looking to score, post it here.
    NodakPaul - I asked this in another thread, but did not get a reponse.
    If, by chance the Vikes have to go to Carolina for the divisional round (which, if the season ended today, we would after beating Tampa) will the Viking season ticket holders get first crack at tickets IN Carolina?
    I am in Raleigh, and would love to buy the tickets in advance if possible, if there are any priders out there that will not be going.

Thanks!

I'll take a stab at answering.
    When a team plays an away playoff game, that team gets an alloted number of tickets for that game. There are some for family/friends of the players. There are also a large amount for fans of the visiting team. Once those are sold, the rest get sold to the home town team.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast