jacobthompson is offline Waterboy

adrianpeterson.net 4 Sale

I am a huge OU football fan that bought adrianpeterson.net when AD was a high school senior. I was hoping to make a fan page for him at OU but never got around to it. Serious inquires only! Could possibly work out some kinda of trade or something. You can email me at [email protected]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: adrianpeterson.net 4 Sale

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"jacobthompson" wrote:
    I am a huge OU football fan that bought adrianpeterson.net when AD was a high school senior. I was hoping to make a fan page for him at OU but never got around to it. Serious inquires only! Could possibly work out some kinda of trade or something. You can email me at [email protected]

Try eBay.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

If this is spam and you want me to delete it, no problem. I was just thinking there might be a few viking web junkies out there that would like to get it.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jacobthompson" wrote:
    If this is spam and you want me to delete it, no problem. I was just thinking there might be a few viking web junkies out there that would like to get it.
    adrianpeterson.net was first registered on the GODaddy servers on in late September of 2004.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but that would be the fall of his sophomore year in college, not when he was a high school senior as you said in the first post.
    http://www.who.is/whois-net/ip-address/adrianpeterson.net/

As far as it being spam - if you are going to try and sell something on the boards, it is best to get permission of Webby first.
    Or at a minimum don't make it your very first post.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

I let it lapse and quickly re-bought it. You think I could of just bought it up when he was a sophomore and had just finished being a runner up for the heisman. I am not looking for tons of $$$, but thought someone could do something with it. I will delete the post if I can figure it out.

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jacobthompson" wrote:
    adrianpeterson.net was first registered on the GODaddy servers on in late September of 2004.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but that would be the fall of his sophomore year in college, not when he was a high school senior as you said in the first post.
    http://www.who.is/whois-net/ip-address/adrianpeterson.net/

As far as it being spam - if you are going to try and sell something on the boards, it is best to get permission of Webby first.
    Or at a minimum don't make it your very first post.

It wont let me delete it, so if a mod would like to do, then they can. Thanks, sorry for the spam.