Hello Everyone!

I am looking for 4 tickets (best seats available/affordable) to the Vikings/Bears game on 9/24 (MY 1st Wedding Anniversary!!) I would like to take myself, my lovely wife (and our best man & maid of honor) for a total of 4 tickets (all 4 together would be best but if we had two pairs together in seperate areas, that'll work too!).

We all bleed purple (actually the maid of honor is from Coon Rapids, MN and she really doesnt follow football but we declared her a Viking fan and she gladly accepted!) and would love to spend this day cheering on the Vikes as they dominate the Bears enroute to another division title.

Last year, "singer" hooked me up on New Years Day with some great tickets and also threw in another great seat! Thanks again "singer"!! It was awesome TO SEE the Vikes end the season on a winning note! I dont make it to the Twin Cities very often, only for special occasions and such, so we are looking forward to celebrating our first year of marriage watching and cheering for the Vikings!

Please help!

Thanks, Ray