Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: 2009 Bengals vs. Vikings Tickets

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    I suggest you cheer for the Vikings so you don't leave disappointed and sad.

Seriously though, you might want to try the VIP tent. It is kind of pricey but the all you can eat/drink along with the seats are a pretty sweet deal.
    Forget the VIP tent...we have all you can eat and drink at our own tent just outside the dome.
    Friendlier faces and better times.
    Plus the "Beast".
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:

Seriously though, you might want to try the VIP tent. It is kind of pricey but the all you can eat/drink along with the seats are a pretty sweet deal.
    Forget the VIP tent...we have all you can eat and drink at our own tent just outside the dome.
    Plus the "Beast".

;D
    How could I leave out Da Beast.
    Noticed the other day that my liquor store has PBR back on sale for $12.99.
    I have a feeling there will be plenty of that there as well.
    Aint no ribbon like the blue ribbon.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    There are very vew bad seats in the metrodome.
    I personally like upper deck, low row.
    I think it gives you the best view of the field.

There are a small number of limited view seats that have the field partially obstructed by a support pole.
    If you plan on looking on ebay or stub hub, stay away from any seats in row 25 or higher.
    Even they are "supposed" to inform you if they are limited view seats, they don't always do so.
    IDK about waitin guntil the last minute if you are coming in from out of town.
    You may bery well get a better deal, but that is a big risk after a 4+ hour drive.

If you are planning on staying the night, I would also recommend staying at the Mall of America.
    You can take the light rail in and out of the city for $6.50 round trip, and you don't have to worry about the traffic.
    The ride is pretty crowded after a game, so it may take an hour to get back to the Mall.
    But then you are already south of the cities for the drive back to SD.
    The Metrodome Shhh, I was going to tell him a great deal for Vikes tickets at Target field. ;D

To bad we didn't get Housh that would of made for soem great talk from some of the Begal faithful.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Aren't you trying to get into the lower bowl this year?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:

+1

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    I think you'll find Vikings fans fairly friendly to opposing fans. That Marrdro cat is a closet Bengals fan anyway.
    I think it would be good to hook up with him and his other Bengal buddy since he's familiar with the Dome, ticketing, eating, lodging,tailgating, and sometimes,beer drinking.
    Don't listen to this guy.
    That Marrdro guy is a yutz.
    ;D
    +1

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

=Z=
    I didn't see Nodak say he was going to upgrade. I tried just to see what they had to offer.
    Ticket office called and offered me the upgrade to the lower bowl. Row 20 something, SEC. 105.
    I respectfully declined. Row 4 SEC. 204 is much better. Less steps to tumble down if I take the big dive.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

=Z=
    I didn't see Nodak say he was going to upgrade. I tried just to see what they had to offer.
    Ticket office called and offered me the upgrade to the lower bowl. Row 20 something, SEC. 105.
    I respectfully declined. Row 4 SEC. 204 is much better. Less steps to tumble down if I take the big dive.
    I did actually upgrade just a few minutes ago.
    Sec 123 Row 23 (from Sec 224 row 3).
    SO a pretty similar upgrade to what they offered you, jargomcfargo.
    I was a little apprehensive, but Mrs Nodak REALLY wanted to try lower level tickets this year.
    I made sure that I could "upgrade" back to the upper level next year if I didn't like them.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

=Z=

I was a little apprehensive, but Mrs Nodak REALLY wanted to try lower level tickets this year.
    I made sure that I could "upgrade" back to the upper level next year if I didn't like them.
    Can we still talk to you at the tailgate? Or are you heading over to the VIP tent?
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

=Z=

Can we still talk to you at the tailgate? Or are you heading over to the VIP tent?
    lol.
    I actually have a feeling that my seats last year offered a better view... but we'll see.
    And I don't think that they allow jello shots in the VIP tent, so you won't find me there.

BTW - Zeus will be happy to hear that I finally figured out how to make jello shots slide right out without making them oily... it is a special mixture of water and cooking spray, and I tested it at my buddy's Super Bowl party.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast