Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    2 Giants Tickets for Sale at face value!

    Section 215, Row 8, Seat 28 and 29.

    $50 a piece!

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:2 Giants Tickets for Sale at face value!

    marstc09 wrote:
    Section 215, Row 8, Seat 28 and 29.

    $50 a piece!
    I thought we agreed that you would let me try to sell them to someone before just offering them up.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:2 Giants Tickets for Sale at face value!

    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Section 215, Row 8, Seat 28 and 29.

    $50 a piece!
    I thought we agreed that you would let me try to sell them to someone before just offering them up.
    Sent a note to my HS friend Rod to see if he wants them.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:2 Giants Tickets for Sale at face value!

    Zeus wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Section 215, Row 8, Seat 28 and 29.

    $50 a piece!
    I thought we agreed that you would let me try to sell them to someone before just offering them up.
    Sent a note to my HS friend Rod to see if he wants them.
    He can't make it - has to work.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:2 Giants Tickets for Sale at face value!

    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Section 215, Row 8, Seat 28 and 29.

    $50 a piece!
    I thought we agreed that you would let me try to sell them to someone before just offering them up.

    =Z=
    You never buy them.

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:2 Giants Tickets for Sale at face value!

    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Section 215, Row 8, Seat 28 and 29.

    $50 a piece!
    I thought we agreed that you would let me try to sell them to someone before just offering them up.
    You never buy them.
    Except for the Pre-season one. I have, however, tried to get a couple folks to buy them at least 3 times this year.

    Just sent an email to my cousin.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:2 Giants Tickets for Sale at face value!

    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Section 215, Row 8, Seat 28 and 29.

    $50 a piece!
    I thought we agreed that you would let me try to sell them to someone before just offering them up.
    You never buy them.
    Except for the Pre-season one. I have, however, tried to get a couple folks to buy them at least 3 times this year.

    Just sent an email to my cousin.

    =Z=
    Your not very good at selling the Vikings.

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:2 Giants Tickets for Sale at face value!

    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Section 215, Row 8, Seat 28 and 29.

    $50 a piece!
    I thought we agreed that you would let me try to sell them to someone before just offering them up.
    You never buy them.
    Except for the Pre-season one. I have, however, tried to get a couple folks to buy them at least 3 times this year.

    Just sent an email to my cousin.
    Your not very good at selling the Vikings.
    You're not very good at spelling "you're".

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,041

    Re:2 Giants Tickets for Sale at face value!

    I'll take one. I have $46.66 in my paypal, i'm good for the rest. How would you get it to me, email?
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

  10. #10
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:2 Giants Tickets for Sale at face value!

    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Section 215, Row 8, Seat 28 and 29.

    $50 a piece!
    I thought we agreed that you would let me try to sell them to someone before just offering them up.
    You never buy them.
    Except for the Pre-season one. I have, however, tried to get a couple folks to buy them at least 3 times this year.

    Just sent an email to my cousin.
    Your not very good at selling the Vikings.
    You're not very good at spelling "you're".

    =Z=
    Did that on purpose so I could post this. You never let me down.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:04 AM
  2. tickets for sale, face value
    By green hornet in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:15 AM
  3. Vikes Vs Dal Preseason Tickets for sale (face value)
    By silentbob_55 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:24 PM
  4. Vikings tickets for sale at FACE VALUE! 5 seats
    By singersp in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 01:03 PM
  5. Packers at vikings tickets for sale for face
    By 967travis in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 07:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •