Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    2 Card lots on sale on e-bay

    Hey guys don't like pimping stuff, and I am not a huge e-bay seller but have to trim down the collection of stuff. Thought I would let my fellow PPO's know I have some card lots that I put on e-bay.


    I have a Sidney Rice set
    all are rookies, all serial numbered 3 of the 4 are auto's
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&i tem=140322540534


    And a TJack Set (Just for Tad and C Mac D) ;D
    1 rookie auto jersey the other 2 are jersey cards, all serial numbered
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&i tem=140322536061

    have a couple of other cards I may lok at parting ways with as well. 1 rookie Brian Robison Rookie Auto a Marcus McCauley Rookie Auto, and a JD Booty USC Jersey card. Just have to eventually get around to putting them up.

    *Sorry Fixed the link*

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: 2 Card lots on sale on e-bay

    What is a guy like you doing with **cough** T-Joke cards?
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,452

    Re: 2 Card lots on sale on e-bay

    hmmmm...
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  4. #4
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: 2 Card lots on sale on e-bay

    "singersp" wrote:
    What is a guy like you doing with **cough** T-Joke cards?
    :P
    LOL Yeah the rookie one I actually got in a pack a cards from a box, the same with the Heroes one.
    Wasn't sure I f was happy or not The other one I found The VIP I found in a card shop that was going out of business. Was on the cheap If I remember right it at the time about a $40 card got it for like $5.99
    or something like that I asked for Vikings cards and all he had a t first was like Onterrio Smiths, and a bunch of other "No name players " but forgot he had that TJack card. was
    And even though it was Jackson, it is one of the nicer looking jersey cards I have ever seen. figured i would either keep it and it would be a nice card if
    Tjack exploded , or would just be a nice looking card. LOL Hey I would rather have someone who has some support for him have a really nice card. I wish I had a better scanner as my pics don't due the card justice

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: 2 Card lots on sale on e-bay

    "Garland" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    What is a guy like you doing with **cough** T-Joke cards?
    :P
    LOL Yeah the rookie one I actually got in a pack a cards from a box, the same with the Heroes one.
    Wasn't sure I f was happy or not The other one I found The VIP I found in a card shop that was going out of business. Was on the cheap If I remember right it at the time about a $40 card got it for like $5.99
    or something like that I asked for Vikings cards and all he had a t first was like Onterrio Smiths, and a bunch of other "No name players " but forgot he had that TJack card. was
    And even though it was Jackson, it is one of the nicer looking jersey cards I have ever seen. figured i would either keep it and it would be a nice card if
    Tjack exploded , or would just be a nice looking card. LOL Hey I would rather have someone who has some support for him have a really nice card. I wish I had a better scanner as my pics don't due the card justice
    Are you selling your T-Jack posters, T-Jack fat head & T-Jack jersey as well?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    JeffSeimon's Avatar
    JeffSeimon is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    225

    Re: 2 Card lots on sale on e-bay


    [/quote]

    Are you selling your T-Jack posters, T-Jack fat head & T-Jack jersey as well?
    [/quote]

    Now that made me chuckle...lol
    I sat by Garland during the playoff game last season and know how he feels about TJack.

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: 2 Card lots on sale on e-bay

    "JeffSeimon" wrote:


    Are you selling your T-Jack posters, T-Jack fat head & T-Jack jersey as well?
    Now that made me chuckle...lol
    I sat by Garland during the playoff game last season and know how he feels about TJack.
    So do I.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: 2 Card lots on sale on e-bay

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    What is a guy like you doing with **cough** T-Joke cards?
    :P
    LOL Yeah the rookie one I actually got in a pack a cards from a box, the same with the Heroes one.
    Wasn't sure I f was happy or not The other one I found The VIP I found in a card shop that was going out of business. Was on the cheap If I remember right it at the time about a $40 card got it for like $5.99
    or something like that I asked for Vikings cards and all he had a t first was like Onterrio Smiths, and a bunch of other "No name players " but forgot he had that TJack card. was
    And even though it was Jackson, it is one of the nicer looking jersey cards I have ever seen. figured i would either keep it and it would be a nice card if
    Tjack exploded , or would just be a nice looking card. LOL Hey I would rather have someone who has some support for him have a really nice card. I wish I had a better scanner as my pics don't due the card justice
    Are you selling your T-Jack posters, T-Jack fat head & T-Jack jersey as well?
    LMFAO Ok now that cracked me up big time.
    I guarentee these are the only Tjack things I own. But who knows I am sure I can get a TJack Jersey on the clearance rack in a month or
    so

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 09:59 AM
  2. GAME TONIGHT! Lots to do!!
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 09:08 PM
  3. For Sale : Chad Greenway Lucky 13 Rookie Card
    By Greenwayfan5428 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 08:18 AM
  4. MOVED: For Sale : Chad Greenway Lucky 13 Rookie Card
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. Lions come up with lots of cap room
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 10:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •