Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

2 Card lots on sale on e-bay

Hey guys don't like pimping stuff, and I am not a huge e-bay seller but have to trim down the collection of stuff. Thought I would let my fellow PPO's know I have some card lots that I put on e-bay.

I have a Sidney Rice set
    all are rookies, all serial numbered 3 of the 4 are auto's
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&i tem=140322540534

And a TJack Set (Just for Tad and C Mac D) ;D
    1 rookie auto jersey the other 2 are jersey cards, all serial numbered
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&i tem=140322536061

have a couple of other cards I may lok at parting ways with as well. 1 rookie Brian Robison Rookie Auto a Marcus McCauley Rookie Auto, and a JD Booty USC Jersey card. Just have to eventually get around to putting them up.

*Sorry Fixed the link*

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: 2 Card lots on sale on e-bay

What is a guy like you doing with **cough** T-Joke cards?
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

hmmmm...
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

"singersp" wrote:
    LOL Yeah the rookie one I actually got in a pack a cards from a box, the same with the Heroes one.
    Wasn't sure I f was happy or not The other one I found The VIP I found in a card shop that was going out of business. Was on the cheap If I remember right it at the time about a $40 card got it for like $5.99
    or something like that I asked for Vikings cards and all he had a t first was like Onterrio Smiths, and a bunch of other "No name players " but forgot he had that TJack card. was
    And even though it was Jackson, it is one of the nicer looking jersey cards I have ever seen. figured i would either keep it and it would be a nice card if
    Tjack exploded , or would just be a nice looking card. LOL Hey I would rather have someone who has some support for him have a really nice card. I wish I had a better scanner as my pics don't due the card justice

"Garland" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    LOL Yeah the rookie one I actually got in a pack a cards from a box, the same with the Heroes one.
    Wasn't sure I f was happy or not The other one I found The VIP I found in a card shop that was going out of business. Was on the cheap If I remember right it at the time about a $40 card got it for like $5.99
    or something like that I asked for Vikings cards and all he had a t first was like Onterrio Smiths, and a bunch of other "No name players " but forgot he had that TJack card. was
    And even though it was Jackson, it is one of the nicer looking jersey cards I have ever seen. figured i would either keep it and it would be a nice card if
    Tjack exploded , or would just be a nice looking card. LOL Hey I would rather have someone who has some support for him have a really nice card. I wish I had a better scanner as my pics don't due the card justice
    Are you selling your T-Jack posters, T-Jack fat head & T-Jack jersey as well?

JeffSeimon is offline Starter

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now that made me chuckle...lol
    I sat by Garland during the playoff game last season and know how he feels about TJack.

"JeffSeimon" wrote:

Now that made me chuckle...lol
    I sat by Garland during the playoff game last season and know how he feels about TJack.
    So do I.

"singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    LMFAO Ok now that cracked me up big time.
    I guarentee these are the only Tjack things I own. But who knows I am sure I can get a TJack Jersey on the clearance rack in a month or
    so