Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Yet another Percy Harvin signature request...

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    For now just resize the pic of AD and add the text "Al Harris is a beeyatch!" That pic is definitely sigworthy.
    Come on now.. AP made his statement on Harris much more effectively than this.
    Yes he did.

  2. #12
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Yet another Percy Harvin signature request...

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    For now just resize the pic of AD and add the text "Al Harris is a beeyatch!" That pic is definitely sigworthy.
    Come on now.. AP made his statement on Harris much more effectively than this.
    Yes he did.

    +1

  3. #13
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Yet another Percy Harvin signature request...

    I looked at that image again.. that is Bigby that he went over...

    BTW... against the Packers notwithstanding.. I thought that was a determined play.. so...


  4. #14
    Dibbzz is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    298

    Re: Yet another Percy Harvin signature request...

    "pack93z" wrote:
    I looked at that image again.. that is Bigby that he went over...

    BTW... against the Packers notwithstanding.. I thought that was a determined play.. so...

    Since this is pretty much better than the one I made, is it cool that I jack it as my sig?

    Actually, too late, it's mine

  5. #15
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Yet another Percy Harvin signature request...

    Have at it.. I have no use for it.

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Yet another Percy Harvin signature request...

    Not so sure PH is sig worthy, however, I do believe I am gonna go out and by his Jersey.
    That will be a first for me. All the ones I've bought to date have been on the defensive side of the ball. Never on offense.

    I have a CC (gave it to David) and a Moss jersey but they were given to me.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,525

    Re: Yet another Percy Harvin signature request...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Not so sure PH is sig worthy, however, I do believe I am gonna go out and by his Jersey.
    That will be a first for me. All the ones I've bought to date have been on the defensive side of the ball. Never on offense.

    I have a CC (gave it to David) and a Moss jersey but they were given to me.
    A free sig... not worth it...

    A $60-$70 jersey... worth it...


    You confound me on a daily basis.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #18
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Yet another Percy Harvin signature request...

    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Not so sure PH is sig worthy, however, I do believe I am gonna go out and by his Jersey.
    That will be a first for me. All the ones I've bought to date have been on the defensive side of the ball. Never on offense.

    I have a CC (gave it to David) and a Moss jersey but they were given to me.
    A free sig... not worth it...

    A $60-$70 jersey... worth it...


    You confound me on a daily basis.
    +1


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Yet another Percy Harvin signature request...

    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Not so sure PH is sig worthy, however, I do believe I am gonna go out and by his Jersey.
    That will be a first for me. All the ones I've bought to date have been on the defensive side of the ball. Never on offense.

    I have a CC (gave it to David) and a Moss jersey but they were given to me.
    A free sig... not worth it...

    A $60-$70 jersey... worth it...


    You confound me on a daily basis.
    I have reserved my sig spot for something sig worthy.
    To date I haven't found that yet, however, Jos has been on hot standby for a couple over the years in case something drastic happened........ ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Yet another Percy Harvin signature request...


    I think by week 10, about 1 third the sig's here will feature PH. The kid is gonna light it up for us... ;D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Signature Request
    By Rockmolder in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 06:02 AM
  2. Percy Harvin
    By hav0x in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1176
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 04:58 AM
  3. Signature Request
    By erik5032 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 12:54 PM
  4. MOVED: Signature Request
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 07:16 AM
  5. Signature request, please.
    By baumy300 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •