Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    What's the paper & pencil icon for?

    20,000 posts & you think I would have noticed it before, unless it's new.
    :-\

    I noticed when I look at a post I've made, at the end of my post in the right hand corner, there is a paper & pencil icon. When I click on it, I just get a long message across the top of my screen with a green background that says "LOADING..............".

    What's it for & will it work if I leave it "load" long enough?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: What's the paper & pencil icon for?

    "singersp" wrote:
    20,000 posts & you think I would have noticed it before, unless it's new.
    :-\

    I noticed when I look at a post I've made, at the end of my post in the right hand corner, there is a paper & pencil icon. When I click on it, I just get a long message across the top of my screen with a green background that says "LOADING..............".

    What's it for & will it work if I leave it "load" long enough?
    It is a secret marker showing you that Webby knows that you are a pencil d*ck!


    None of us get that icon. LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: What's the paper & pencil icon for?

    haha wow i didnt notice that either, but if you right click then do properties you can see the whole link of what it is, its like theme inlet line.. dont know what it does or means tho

    Thanks josdin00

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: What's the paper & pencil icon for?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    20,000 posts & you think I would have noticed it before, unless it's new.
    :-\

    I noticed when I look at a post I've made, at the end of my post in the right hand corner, there is a paper & pencil icon. When I click on it, I just get a long message across the top of my screen with a green background that says "LOADING..............".

    What's it for & will it work if I leave it "load" long enough?
    It is a secret marker showing you that Webby knows that you are a pencil d*ck!


    None of us get that icon. LOL
    That would explain why there's
    nothing next to yours.

    Nothing worth noting.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: What's the paper & pencil icon for?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    20,000 posts & you think I would have noticed it before, unless it's new.
    :-\

    I noticed when I look at a post I've made, at the end of my post in the right hand corner, there is a paper & pencil icon. When I click on it, I just get a long message across the top of my screen with a green background that says "LOADING..............".

    What's it for & will it work if I leave it "load" long enough?
    It is a secret marker showing you that Webby knows that you are a pencil d*ck!


    None of us get that icon. LOL
    I see a needle next to yours.
    Only the poster sees the icon that applies to him...and I only see a cannon next to mine!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: What's the paper & pencil icon for?

    Shocking how threads can turn....oh wait....no it was just cajun! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: What's the paper & pencil icon for?

    I've noticed when someone has posted using a cell phone a little phone is there.

  8. #8
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: What's the paper & pencil icon for?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    20,000 posts & you think I would have noticed it before, unless it's new.
    :-\

    I noticed when I look at a post I've made, at the end of my post in the right hand corner, there is a paper & pencil icon. When I click on it, I just get a long message across the top of my screen with a green background that says "LOADING..............".

    What's it for & will it work if I leave it "load" long enough?
    It is a secret marker showing you that Webby knows that you are a pencil d*ck!


    None of us get that icon. LOL
    I see a needle next to yours.
    Only the poster sees the icon that applies to him...and I only see a cannon next to mine!
    ;D
    thats weak sauce, my icon seems to continue on as if there is not enough space
    ;D

    Thanks josdin00

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: What's the paper & pencil icon for?

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    20,000 posts & you think I would have noticed it before, unless it's new.
    :-\

    I noticed when I look at a post I've made, at the end of my post in the right hand corner, there is a paper & pencil icon. When I click on it, I just get a long message across the top of my screen with a green background that says "LOADING..............".

    What's it for & will it work if I leave it "load" long enough?
    It is a secret marker showing you that Webby knows that you are a pencil d*ck!


    None of us get that icon. LOL
    I see a needle next to yours.
    Only the poster sees the icon that applies to him...and I only see a cannon next to mine!
    ;D
    thats weak sauce, my icon seems to continue on as if there is not enough space
    ;D
    No wonder your GF left...she was running for her life!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: What's the paper & pencil icon for?

    "singersp" wrote:
    20,000 posts & you think I would have noticed it before, unless it's new.
    :-\

    I noticed when I look at a post I've made, at the end of my post in the right hand corner, there is a paper & pencil icon. When I click on it, I just get a long message across the top of my screen with a green background that says "LOADING..............".

    What's it for & will it work if I leave it "load" long enough?
    It's a quick edit feature which allows you to make easy edits of your posts in the same screen interface, w/out having to go into the full edit mode.

    Good for fixing spelling mistakes.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Toddler OK after pencil lodges through his neck
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 01:38 PM
  2. I should have used a pencil
    By vikingivan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 07:21 AM
  3. Carl Eller: A withering icon
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 08:19 PM
  4. Woman has pencil removed from head
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 09:24 PM
  5. It doesn't look good on paper.
    By michaelmazid in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 07:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •