VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

What Do You Think It Is?

I wanted to see if anyone knows what the problem is here..

If I want to quote a post, it always says error session time expired please log out then log back in.. I do that, it works for one quote post.. I can try to qoute another post right after that, and it says the same thing again..

If I send a pm, it will allow me to send one.. Then it will give me that same message.. It also says that I have been logged in for 6 days, 8 hours, and 43 minutes.. Even though I have looged in and out about 20 times today already..

Anyone know what this is, and what I need to do to correct it?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What Do You Think It Is?

I had similar problems a while back and for me it ended up being the PP.O toolbar...so I axed it.
    I think webby may have fixed that issue though.
    Another thing to try is to logout on the homepage and delete your cookies and log back in...I think you have to bang your head against the wall ten times too between logging out and deleting cookies.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Acumen" wrote:
    I had similar problems a while back and for me it ended up being the PP.O toolbar...so I axed it.
    I think webby may have fixed that issue though.
    Another thing to try is to logout on the homepage and delete your cookies and log back in...I think you have to bang your head against the wall ten times too between logging out and deleting cookies.

I do just that everytime I log in and out... I always delet my cookies before logging back in.. I would like to find out first from Webby if the toolbar is in fact doing this before I get rid of it.. I doubt that it is for the simple fact that it seems nobody else is really having these problems, but yet they have the toolbar as well.. Thanks for the help Acumen, if you know of anything else that could be causing this please let me know..

bearitall Guest

I have been having the same problems and I don't have the PPO tool bar.
    I blamed it on my slow connection at work.

If you hear of a resolution please pass it on.

BIA

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

hang in there...after the last game the updated bug fixed forums, etc will be done.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    hang in there...after the last game the updated bug fixed forums, etc will be done.
    Do we get PP.O IM as a Christmas present too?
    :-*
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    Do we get PP.O IM as a Christmas present too?
    :-*
    Will we also get buy ppo stuff?

"Webby" wrote:

Thanks webby, I appreciate that.. I am also with those other guys, I would like to see PP.O merchandise for sale so we can show our purple pride around town.. Shirts, Hats, or whatever it is you can think of.. It could be the start of something good..

PP.O IM would also be awesome.. Are you thinking about putting that on the site?