worshipabba2003 is offline Starter

Website Questions

hi there
    ok here goes I'm making a call out there to all of you who have and run your own website. I'm looking to make some changes to my personal website and am looking for some information/help. so here are a few questions.

I'm looking to put video i would like it in a format that is like that of this website. http://website.ws/kvmlm2/my.dhtml?sponsor=pushthenvelope "yes this website is having you sign up but it isnt even my like it is another switch user i just like the video." so does anyone know how to do something like this? http code, a site builder that you use, ext. ?

I'm looking for a free progam where i can make moving banners does anyone know are use any thing like this? i havent been able to find what im looking for yet but i know it is out there as i have a friend that has used something but i havent been able to get in contact with them as of yet.

another questions was wondering if anyone know of where i can find a flash program that is very custommizeable? i have one with my editer but it sucks i'm looking for something better does anyone have anythign are know of anything?
    Worshipabba2003

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Website Questions

Hey hey! Whats up?

Been awhile eh?

As far as free..I cannot help you there. Go to www.download.com and look for shareware.

Or, join this forum below and post your questions. I have done a ton of stuff with converting formats and editing. They have some realy knowledgable folks there to help you. Their stickys and FAQ's are just great.

http://forum.digital-digest.com/index.php

Good luck and let us know how it comes out!

yeah ultra it has been a while but i've been over on my eagles board this season so i havent been around here to awful much and my team hasnt been doing to good so i cant say how bad you suck with out getting it back lol. so yeah anyway sounds good i will check that forum out sometime soon.

may your team do well the rest of the season!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I bet the Eagles boards are a mess with all the TO garbage.

Trust me, I am smiling because of it! :grin:

oh yes yes it is a mess! I for one am gald that he is gone and out of here i tried to trade him to you'se this offseason it didnt work though. i think we are ok at wide out could use someone else but we will see what happens!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

PM me and I can provide some guidance...just be clear and succinct and I can help you out.