HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Watch NFL on the computer

Anyone knows how I can watch NFL games on my computer?
    Doesn't matter if I has to pay to watch it (although, for free would be nice!)

The situation is, I live in Norway and American football is far from popular in my country.
    There was this one channel which used to send one or even two NFL games every week. Unfortunately, I no longer have this channel (it was a sad time of my life
    :'( ) so I desperately need to find another way to watch the Vikings games over the internet.

The problem is that I don't know of any websites which streams NFL games.

???

Please....

help....

me!!!!

I'm a fellow Viking in need!

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Watch NFL on the computer

I a an expert in seeing games
    on NFL computer
    ;D,some hints HEY

1. NFL yahoo pass.you have 3 different modalities ,only 1 game ,the follow your team pass or all the season games pass

Last year orices were about
    25$,299 $ and I don´t remember the last one price.Via pay pal or internet transf.

Great quality stream (700 Ks/ sec),it always works perfectly ,no choppy connection .Recommended 100% I enjoyed last season in yahoo NFL and it is a great great experience.,,,

forum.tenyardtorrents.com ,You can download every single game of the season and post season here,about 24-48 hours later the game happens with nice quality and it is free ,The download is via Torrent yep.

3.The worst option ,you can download a prgram called Sopcast or TV ants ,and try to watch it via live stream too,but it is too uncertain and choppy cause streamers are a privte people ike you and me ,you can try this option if you run out of money ,here is the guide and the scheduled will appear here too when August come.
    http://www.myp2p.eu/

Hope to be helpfull
    ,hey some doubt pm me
    El underdog.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

"El" wrote:
    on NFL computer
    ;D,some hints HEY

1. NFL yahoo pass.you have 3 different modalities ,only 1 game ,the follow your team pass or all the season games pass

25$,299 $ and I don´t remember the last one price.Via pay pal or internet transf.

Great quality stream (700 Ks/ sec),it always works perfectly ,no choppy connection .Recommended 100% I enjoyed last season in yahoo NFL and it is a great great experience.,,,

forum.tenyardtorrents.com ,You can download every single game of the season and post season here,about 24-48 hours later the game happens with nice quality and it is free ,The download is via Torrent yep.

3.The worst option ,you can download a prgram called Sopcast or TV ants ,and try to watch it via live stream too,but it is too uncertain and choppy cause streamers are a privte people ike you and me ,you can try this option if you run out of money ,here is the guide and the scheduled will appear here too when August come.

Hope to be helpfull
    ,hey some doubt pm me
    Wow! thanks dude! This is a lot more than I hoped for.
    You certaintly is an expert in seeing games at the computer
    ;D. Thank you so much! You just saved a fellow Vikings fan's life
    ;D

El Vikingo, you live in Spain right? Guess they don't send NFL so much there either.

By the way, congrats on the victory against Italy. I cheered for Spain.

PS : I'll try out the two first options when the season starts.

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

"El" wrote:
    on NFL computer
    ;D,some hints HEY

3.The worst option ,you can download a prgram called Fliggely fram or TV ants ,and try to watch it via live stream too,but it is too uncertain and choppy cause streamers are a privte people ike you and me ,you can try this option if you run out of money ,here is the guide and the scheduled will appear here too when August come.

Hope to be helpfull
    ,hey some doubt pm me
    Grrr, not available within the US... how stupid is that!
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

You are welcome HEY,the yesterday ´s victory almost made my hart stopped yep,Saint Iker Casillas!!!
    El underdog.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Another option is http://www.streamtvnow.tv/ - I've used them for the last couple of seasons with good results and would recommend them
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"BleedinPandG" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    on NFL computer
    ;D,some hints HEY

3.The worst option ,you can download a prgram called Fliggely fram or TV ants ,and try to watch it via live stream too,but it is too uncertain and choppy cause streamers are a privte people ike you and me ,you can try this option if you run out of money ,here is the guide and the scheduled will appear here too when August come.

Hope to be helpfull
    ,hey some doubt pm me
    Grrr, not available within the US... how stupid is that!
    You could try utilizing a proxy to avoid the "in the US" issue...

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

i just signed up at the tenyard torrent and am downloading the minn/pitt game right now.
    i forgot to tivo it the other night so this will be nice.
    sure it's not real time, but nice option to be able to get game when AD breaks more records and you want to watch the game.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

After a couple years of trying to watch streamed stuff online, or following in the gamecenter, I just broke down and bought NFL Sunday ticket, it was only $130 for all the NFL games in the entire season.
    I bought it to watch all the viking games, but it will also be nice to be able to switch to interesting games rather than being forced to watch the Seahawks all the time...

F#$^%# Seahawks, they're about as interesting to watch as paint drying.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.