EnglishViking is offline Waterboy

Wanted to check something before I ask

Hi all,

wanted to check this would be okay before putting it out there, I'm a third year student at the University of Central Lancashire in Preston, England, for one of my final year projects I am writing and designing a "beginners guide to the NFL" as the game is starting to take off here, the writing is going well and the design is progressing slowly as indesign has decided I shall be its bitch, I have run into problems however in the area of photographs, I was wondering if you would mind me asking your members for good quality photographs I can use for my project? This isnt going to be published or anything but it has to look professional so I need good quality pics to help make it work! Anyway I thought I would ask first, I figured this place would be a good place to get some photos of Adrian Peterson Don't want to annoy anyone then so I thought I would ask!

Kind Regards

Jon

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Wanted to check something before I ask

I
    can't help you, but welcome to the site and go to free beer and introduce yourself

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Go to the "Fan Line" in the upper left hand corner of the page and there you will find lots of photographs for your use. Or just do a search for Adrian Peterson on the net and you should coe up with lots of photos. NFL.com also has lots of photos.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

EnglishViking is offline Waterboy

Thanks, will check the Fan Line out, the problem with a lot of the photos around the net they are of poor quality (file sizes are reduced to make sites run okay) or they are watermarked, I was hoping to come accross a freelance or paper photographer or anyone else with high quality images, its a long shot but I thought I would try hehe

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

www.gettyimages.com has the best photos, although you can't get them without permission (as they have getty-images written in the front) But if you could get their approval it would be worth it.