Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. #11
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Sig Contest:2006 NCAA Breakout Player

    I'll take Ted Ginn Jr.



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  2. #12
    UndisputedVike's Avatar
    UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    748

    Re: Sig Contest?

    "nephilimstorm" wrote:
    Speaking of Sig...WTF is mine!!
    I'm sorry...but with that kind of attitude you're lucky Chi is still willing to make you a sig, that wasn't called for.

  3. #13
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Sig Contest:2006 NCAA Breakout Player

    I'll take Garrett Wolfe*, RB, Northern Illinois Huskies.

    [size=9px]*assuming there are pictures of him out there[/size]


    I would recommed that we add this to the first post:

    Size - no larger than 400x150
    Animation - no


    I know Webby has asked that sigs be no larger than 400x100, but these are contest sigs, not permanent forum sigs. If you want to use the sig on this forum, then stick to the 400x100 size.

  4. #14
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Sig Contest?

    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    "nephilimstorm" wrote:
    Speaking of Sig...WTF is mine!!
    I'm sorry...but with that kind of attitude you're lucky Chi is still willing to make you a sig, that wasn't called for.
    That's what I was thinking. :roll:

  5. #15
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Sig Contest:2006 NCAA Breakout Player

    "josdin00" wrote:
    I'll take Garrett Wolfe*, RB, Northern Illinois Huskies.

    [size=9px]*assuming there are pictures of him out there[/size]


    I would recommed that we add this to the first post:

    Size - no larger than 400x150
    Animation - no



    I know Webby has asked that sigs be no larger than 400x100, but these are contest sigs, not permanent forum sigs. If you want to use the sig on this forum, then stick to the 400x100 size.
    That works for me.

    And for the record, I would have taken Andre Brown, RB, from NCSU because he really IS going to be a breakout player. (named all american player of the week twice in his freshman year, one with a 300 yard game).
    But.. sadly there are no good pictures out there and i'm also somewhat bad at working with the color red.

  6. #16
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Sig Contest:2006 NCAA Breakout Player

    Also.. In the past the people who judge the sig contests generally vote for the one that "catches their eye" the best. We need to have a criteria for voting.

    How does this work.

    1. Render effectively flows with the makeup of the signature, and the cut is well done.
    2. The text effectively flows with the makeup of the signature, there are solid text effects applied, and the anti aliasing is correctly done (not choppy).
    3. The background was made to fit the render and text and flows well with the rest of the sig.
    4. The sig is creative.

  7. #17
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Sig Contest:2006 NCAA Breakout Player

    Alright got the list updaited, good suggestions PPE.
    Still lotta room open for sig makers!

    Due date is next Friday!

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  8. #18
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Sig Contest:2006 NCAA Breakout Player

    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Alright got the list updaited, good suggestions PPE.
    Still lotta room open for sig makers!

    Due date is next Friday!
    Oh and btw WOT Samardjizia goes to Notre Dame and Kyle Wright goes to Miami. :razz:

  9. #19
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Sig Contest:2006 NCAA Breakout Player

    lol well I knew Samardjizia went to ND, but I had no clue who Wright played for.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  10. #20
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Sig Contest:2006 NCAA Breakout Player

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Also.. In the past the people who judge the sig contests generally vote for the one that "catches their eye" the best. We need to have a criteria for voting.

    How does this work.

    1. Render effectively flows with the makeup of the signature, and the cut is well done.
    2. The text effectively flows with the makeup of the signature, there are solid text effects applied, and the anti aliasing is correctly done (not choppy).
    3. The background was made to fit the render and text and flows well with the rest of the sig.
    4. The sig is creative.
    We can put that into the voting thread, but there are a lot of people on this site that don't do graphic design, so we may want to re-word the criteria to take out the terms you wouldn't know unless you mess around with ps.

    Such as
    1. The player's pic effectively flows with the makeup of the signature, the pic's edges aren't choppy, and the edges don't have remnants of the orignal pic it came from.
    2. The text effectively flows with the makeup of the signature, there are solid text effects applied, and the edges don't look choppy.
    3. The background was made to fit the render and text and flows well with the rest of the sig.
    4. The sig is creative

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2006 NCAAF Sig Contest Voting Thread
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 10:47 PM
  2. Sig Contest! Please Vote! Patriotic Theme!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 11:42 PM
  3. Sig Contest! Please vote!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 12:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •