Thread: Vikings update

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Vikings update

I have been getting the Vikings update paper delivered to my house for the past couple years. It stopped coming now so I think my subscription must be up. I ordered it out of a Vikings update paper from a friend when I first ordered it. But now I dont have access to the paper order form anymore. How can I order it again? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vikings update

I think if you go to Viking Update.com you could probably renew there.

guinness is offline Training Camp

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    I have been getting the Vikings update paper delivered to my house for the past couple years. It stopped coming now so I think my subscription must be up. I ordered it out of a Vikings update paper from a friend when I first ordered it. But now I dont have access to the paper order form anymore. How can I order it again? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Hey... are you ever goin to give me your old issues!!!! I would like to check them out!!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"guinness" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Hey... are you ever goin to give me your old issues!!!! I would like to check them out!!!
    Well if I get my subscription renewed than sure. But I need that to happen first.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "guinness" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Well if I get my subscription renewed than sure. But I need that to happen first.
    ooooooh...Bribery :lol:

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"guinness" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Hey look, its a previously banned content stealer!!! Yeeee!