Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Two Beer Minimum" Forum.

I noticed the P.P.O. forums have gone thru a change.

"Two Beer Minimum" is a new forum.

What criteria is to be used in placing a new topic in this forum vs. "The Clubhouse"?

I do notice these topics do not appear in the "Latest Talk" list.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Del Rio Guest

Re: "Two Beer Minimum" Forum.

"Welcome to the home of the lost threads, back room discussions and dance floor flirting. Alert: Relaxed rules here. You are on your own!"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "Welcome to the home of the lost threads, back room discussions and dance floor flirting. Alert: Relaxed rules here. You are on your own!"
    I read that & understanded it for the most part.

My take of it is if you anticipate replys to a topic to fit into a more "discretionary" category it should be posted in that forum.

I also assume that a "Clubhouse" topic, if headed in that direction, will be moved to the "Two Beer Minimum" forum.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Hmm...two beers, huh? Does taking medication in unregulated and unauthorized doses count? :lol:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    Hmm...two beers, huh? Does taking medication in unregulated and unauthorized doses count? :lol:
    YES, just as long as u dont go under the 2 beer minimum

"singersp" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

My take of it is if you anticipate replys to a topic to fit into a more "discretionary" category it should be posted in that forum.

I also assume that a "Clubhouse" topic, if headed in that direction, will be moved to the "Two Beer Minimum" forum.
    but why doesnt it show up under the "last 10 forum messages" ? Isnt "the 2 beer minimum" still part of the Forum ? IMO, that shouldnt be hidden (manipulated) from those who enjoy those type of conversations. If folks are uncomfortable with type of topics, they shouldnt read the posts there. LOLOL im starting to have a complex about this, shouldnt this go under the thread " rules named after players" ? :scratch:

Del Rio Guest

Just check the forum it's like what two clicks away.

Maybe Webby does intend to put it on the last ten forum messages. If it will be very lightly moderated and a free for all, then it is probably better left hidden.

We have kids that post here too. If someone makes a racey title or some other nonesense it's probably best it isn't scrolling up the right side of the front page of a football website.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Just check the forum it's like what two clicks away.

Maybe Webby does intend to put it on the last ten forum messages. If it will be very lightly moderated and a free for all, then it is probably better left hidden.

We have kids that post here too. If someone makes a racey title or some other nonesense it's probably best it isn't scrolling up the right side of the front page of a football website.
    true, sometimes I forget that there's kids on here. I know im one of the offenders of this, and will try to "clean up" my posts

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Talk about whatever you want; you'll know when the line is crossed.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

but why doesnt it show up under the "last 10 forum messages" ? Isnt "the 2 beer minimum" still part of the Forum ? IMO, that shouldnt be hidden (manipulated) from those who enjoy those type of conversations. If folks are uncomfortable with type of topics, they shouldnt read the posts there. LOLOL im starting to have a complex about this, shouldnt this go under the thread " rules named after players" ? :scratch:
    Plus I think sometimes the titles of the threads don't always get across what's really being discussed in that particular thread.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast