Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supporter?

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Supporter?

can some one link me to what this about and how do I become one I see different people have like Diamond, Gold supporter. So far I am liking it here but would like to consider doing something like this. I am sure it is probably obvious on a page I just can't see it

Prophet Guest

Re: Supporter?

You have to wear a Vikings supporter:

[img width=200 height=212]http://www.londonmarathonstore.com/acatalog/athletic-supporter-100.jpg[/img]

with appropriate logos and run out to midfiled during a home game.
    The length of time before you get caught determines the level of support you get on your badge.

===================

There use to be a link on the left, I don't see it right now.
    Try PMing webby or ultraviking for the details.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:

[img width=200 height=212]http://www.londonmarathonstore.com/acatalog/athletic-supporter-100.jpg[/img]

The length of time before you get caught determines the level of support you get on your badge.
    Yep, that's why i'm only bronze. Apparently Pat Williams is faster than he looks on TV.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

Yep, that's why i'm only bronze. Apparently Pat Williams is faster than he looks on TV.
    I could do that but I would need one with a little more material than that ;D

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I've wondered about this myself.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

I donated money but never got a response about it....must have not been enough to push me into the medal round.....maybe I'm a tinfoil supporter..... ;D

Del Rio Guest

"gdavikes84" wrote:
    I donated money but never got a response about it....must have not been enough to push me into the medal round.....maybe I'm a tinfoil supporter..... ;D
    LMAO

You only get a supporter medallion if the money you donate goes to the site. I actually used your money on hookers and booze so that is what happened.

LOL JK

LMAO....that explains it....I'm glad it went to good use...

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

GDA:
    we lost some of the buttons in the transfer.
    We posted a few notes...just let us know where you were at, and we will set it back up.

Supporter deal:
    do a one time donation to PP.O to help with costs, and we will give you recognition of your appropriate support level.

Now, unlike other places, this doesn't unlock secret keys or help with a pay to post scenario...LOL (I still get a belly laugh out of that insane vanity in that scheme) ... but it does speak to your support of the site and lets others know you are a part of the community that has helped keep the site running.

You choose to get a button or not; many have donated and opted not to get the button.
    We are more than happy to honor any requests that come with the donation.
    However, these requests for the naked Jessica Simpson pics....I am sorry, they are for me only!
    Stop asking!!
    jk
    LOL

There will be some special things sent out at some point to supporters...nothing big, but a token of our gratitude for your kind help.

On the left side of the site, you will see starting tonight a PP.O Support section...just fire it up there.

No problem Webby...I know you are an honest person..just wondered if you received it. Now that I know Del Rio got boozed up and his rocks off, I know where the corruption lies in management....LOL
    ;D....just wanted to do my part for the PPO, since I haven't been that active lately, and some spats w/ folks in the past....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast