Someone from Winnipeg please tell me...

I live in Toronto and i just got a digital box and i get station global tv-winnipeg can you tell me if the vikings are your home team when they play like the buffalo bills are on global tv-toronto here?

Thanks

sorry about the bad post but i really need to know

marantzo is offline Rookie

Re: Someone from Winnipeg please tell me...

Far more often than not, Global shows what Fox is showing and our Fox feed is from Rochester NY, so yes, if the Vikes are in Buffalo that is the game they will show, as they already did this year. On rare occasions Global will show the CBS game. They did last Sunday. I don't know about Toronto, but here in Winnipeg Global doesn't show a 3 o'clock game.

I would guess that Toronto would get the same games that we get on Global. Is your Fox feed from Rochester? You do realize of course that Global, just like TSN has a Toronto bias.

Re: Someone from Winnipeg please tell me...

"marantzo" wrote:
    Far more often than not, Global shows what Fox is showing and our Fox feed is from Rochester NY, so yes, if the Vikes are in Buffalo that is the game they will show, as they already did this year. On rare occasions Global will show the CBS game. They did last Sunday. I don't know about Toronto, but here in Winnipeg Global doesn't show a 3 o'clock game.

I would guess that Toronto would get the same games that we get on Global. Is your Fox feed from Rochester? You do realize of course that Global, just like TSN has a Toronto bias.
    thanks for the reply

no here in toronto global shows the buffalo games from cbs
    i was hoping since winnipeg was close to minnesota it would be showing the vikings games