Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 82

Thread: Site Update

  1. #31
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Site Update

    "C" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    I noticed that there are a lot of "Knife Wielding Maniacs that Murders Wife" or is that something I didn't notice before?

    Yeah. I noticed that too...

    wtf...
    It looks if you have made a donation those titles dissapear

  2. #32
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,728

    Re: Site Update

    is chat working again for gameday?

  3. #33
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Site Update

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    is chat working again for gameday?
    Yes.

  4. #34
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Site Update

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    The youtube button is gone.
    Yup.
    So is the "Ignore" button.
    And on my profile, it no longer shows how many people have me ignored.

    Keep up the good work, Webby!

    =Z=
    Ignore will be back when its fixed.
    The video will allow you to post video from 50 different sites when I turn it on, not just youtube.

  5. #35
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Site Update

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    I noticed that there are a lot of "Knife Wielding Maniacs that Murders Wife" or is that something I didn't notice before?

    Yeah. I noticed that too...

    wtf...
    It looks if you have made a donation those titles dissapear
    Those are "groups" based upon post counts.
    Back in the day noone was close to those post counts and I put it in for fun.

  6. #36
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Site Update

    Just post a video url in and video should work.

  7. #37
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Site Update

    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqx5EsbSfY
    I just pasted that link, and got this:

    Darth Vader Rap

  8. #38
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Site Update



    Code:
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4429175&categoryid=2459789
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=442...goryid=2459789

  9. #39
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Site Update

    "Webby" wrote:
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqx5EsbSfY
    I just pasted that link, and got this:

    Darth Vader Rap
    LMAO!
    I love that!

    Neum rap!

  10. #40
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Site Update

    "Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    The youtube button is gone.
    Yup.
    So is the "Ignore" button.
    And on my profile, it no longer shows how many people have me ignored.

    Keep up the good work, Webby!

    =Z=
    Ignore will be back when its fixed.

    The video will allow you to post video from 50 different sites when I turn it on, not just youtube.
    Does Babes, Breasts & Beavers happen to be one of the 50?

    8)

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Site Update
    By Webby in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 01:48 PM
  2. UFC 100 - C Mac D update
    By C Mac D in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 08:46 PM
  3. Another Update
    By nephilimstorm in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 07:36 PM
  4. Another Pep Update..
    By V4L in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 04:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •