Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 259

Thread: Site issues

  1. #31
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Site issues

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I don't want to speak for Webby as I am not familiar with his setup, however, what we have been experiencing over the past couple of days (at least for me) is indicative of a adjustment to the "Flood Control" setting on the server.

    Flood control settings (or whatever Webby uses) are used for alot of things but mostly are helpfull in preventing spammers from bringing down a server through a malicious attack or used for balancing numbers of people online (searching/posting/chatting) and available bandwidth.

    Again, I am not sure what Webby has for this function but I am sure that when he gets back/available a minor tweak and things will be right again.

    http://www.sharepointsecurity.com/content-47.html
    Couldn't you have made your point without spamming us with Microsoft silliness?
    (Yes, I know it's not a "true" MS site, but it's bad enough!)

    Personally, I think we need a frigging reboot on the server, but that's just me.

    =Z=
    I wanted to see if you would respond the same silly assed way you did last time.
    YUP, you did.
    ;D

    Besides, I thought we were supposed to PM Webby if we were having issues with the site intead of making threads...... :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #32
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Site issues

    The key to getting into PP.O, because some of the time there is a problem at the home page level (like today) is to go to the forums page & save that as your bookmark/favorite instead of the home page.

    I have gotten into PP.O many times when others couldn't because of it.

    I'm guessing this is the error many found on the home page this morning;

    jtablesession::Store Failed
    DB function failed with error number 145
    Table './ppo/jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`clie nt_id` ) VALUES ( 'fikf98f1a3e1uf 61l83cf58i0p6r 0gie','1232360497',','0','1','0' )

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #33
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Site issues

    "singersp" wrote:
    The key to getting into PP.O, because some of the time there is a problem at the home page level (like today) is to go to the forums page & save that as your bookmark/favorite instead of the home page.

    I have gotten into PP.O many times when others couldn't because of it.

    I'm guessing this is the error many found on the home page this morning;

    jtablesession::Store Failed
    DB function failed with error number 145
    Table './ppo/jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`clie nt_id` ) VALUES ( 'fikf98f1a3e1uf 61l83cf58i0p6r 0gie','1232360497',','0','1','0' )
    That's what I get

  4. #34
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Site issues

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    The key to getting into PP.O, because some of the time there is a problem at the home page level (like today) is to go to the forums page & save that as your bookmark/favorite instead of the home page.

    I have gotten into PP.O many times when others couldn't because of it.

    I'm guessing this is the error many found on the home page this morning;

    jtablesession::Store Failed
    DB function failed with error number 145
    Table './ppo/jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`clie nt_id` ) VALUES ( 'fikf98f1a3e1uf 61l83cf58i0p6r 0gie','1232360497',','0','1','0' )
    That's what I get
    I was freaking out.

  5. #35
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Site issues

    "singersp" wrote:
    The key to getting into PP.O, because some of the time there is a problem at the home page level (like today) is to go to the forums page & save that as your bookmark/favorite instead of the home page.

    I have gotten into PP.O many times when others couldn't because of it.

    I'm guessing this is the error many found on the home page this morning;

    jtablesession::Store Failed
    DB function failed with error number 145
    Table './ppo/jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`clie nt_id` ) VALUES ( 'fikf98f1a3e1uf 61l83cf58i0p6r 0gie','1232360497',','0','1','0' )
    So, if I log out and log back in, would that repair the jos_session?

  6. #36
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Site issues

    sometimes the web collapses and goes pretty slow ,then suddenly starts working properly
    El underdog.

  7. #37
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Site issues

    What's causing all the problems?

  8. #38
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Site issues

    Is the site slow for anybody else?

  9. #39
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Site issues

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Is the site slow for anybody else?
    yes

  10. #40
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Site issues

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Is the site slow for anybody else?
    yes
    Right now, at 6:01pm CDT, it's humming along nicely.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Server Issues
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 03:58 PM
  2. MOVED: Issues
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 03:43 PM
  3. Detroits issues
    By josdin00 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 11:49 PM
  4. PASSWORD ISSUES: Have them?
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 11:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •