Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Site issues

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion

Re: Site issues

Thanks for the update Webby!
    My only problem is I can't find out how to change my sig now.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

from your profile, check your forum settings. I think its in there.

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by "Webby" #1079692
    from your profile, check your forum settings. I think its in there.
    I see it, but I don't see anything that will allow me to change it.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Not sure if it's a site issue as much as it is a setting issue, but with Mozilla Firefox any post that has others posts quoted within it, the background (white) is no different between the latest post & those that were quoted previusly.

Ergo it's very hard to decipher where one persons post ends & another begins.

There is a very faint light grey line that's barely seen that separates the different quotes & there's got to be a setting somewhere where those can be changed in Windows 7 (classic view) so that it's more apparent who's post is whose.

Exactly where & how do I change it?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1079698
    Not sure if it's a site issue as much as it is a setting issue, but with Mozilla Firefox any post that has others posts quoted within it, the background (white) is no different between the latest post & those that were quoted previusly.

There is a very faint light grey line that's barely seen that separates the different quotes & there's got to be a setting somewhere where those can be changed in Windows 7 (classic view) so that it's more apparent who's post is whose.

Test

Edit: Nice. That was quick and easy. I can tell the quote about pretty clearly for me.

Another edit, I'm glad this is back. There's a kind of nit-picky issue. With the thread page button it just looks like a white square unless you really look hard. I know how to count, so it's not a big deal, but If the number color could be changed so there's more contrast that would be an improvement.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Use the Opera Internet browser! It's the best one on the marked for several reasons.

The quotes are easy to distinguish in the Opera browser as each quote has a stippled line around it.

It baffles me that most people still do not use Opera. It think it only has around 3 % of the marked share, but those numbers could be skewed since Opera web browser has a feature which lets you identify as Internet Explorer or Firefox.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1079703

Test

Edit: Nice. That was quick and easy. I can tell the quote about pretty clearly for me.
    I think singersp was talking about how it's hard to distinguish a quote within a quote. Like I said, I recommend the Opera Internet browser. It used to be one of the best browser for a long time ago, then it the competition caught up with it, but now it's back and better than ever. AND FREE! It's only huge in Eastern Europe for some reason.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "HEY" #1079707
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1079703

Test

I think singersp was talking about how it's hard to distinguish a quote within a quote. Like I said, I recommend the Opera Internet browser. It used to be one of the best browser for a long time ago, then it the competition caught up with it, but now it's back and better than ever. AND FREE! It's only huge in Eastern Europe for some reason.
    I use Chrome and have no problem distinguishing them.

It could be color setting though, Singer. Right click on your desktop > Personalize > Display(bottom left) > and on the left menu there will be a few different color options to play with.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Great new updates Webby. Thank you for what you do!!!!!

So much better! Thank you Webby!

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast