Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Site issues

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Site issues

I feel for Webby and his "developers". As we add complexity, so do we also add more room for errors.

I for one, am looking forward to the next iteration of PPO when they roll it out, after we, the users, have flushed out all the little bugs associated with a site like this.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Site issues

I for one like the way the old, old site worked. This morning I got this message in my inbox:

Hello How are you ?my name is Jenifer a beautiful young girl I wanna be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart. Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes with out them you feel naked! I guess am right.if you accept me as your friend then i will appreciate if you can contact me with via yahoo id privatly ([email protected]) Thanks Jenifer
    07 Aug 2010, 03:43 AM jjjjj4love Delete message

If anyone else wants to take her up on it feel free as i have better things to do.

Any way to mark these as spam or block them from our end?

purpledoom is offline Starter

Re: Site issues

Is anyone else unable to stay logged on? I have to log on everytime i leave the site.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

purpledoom wrote:
    Is anyone else unable to stay logged on? I have to log on everytime i leave the site.
    It's your browser settings.

One computer I use stays logged in, one doesn't. Not sure what it is though, haven't bothered playing around with it.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I can no longer access the site with my iPhone. What gives? A few weeks ago it was really slick with the new site...now it just loads a page full of scripts and errors.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    I can no longer access the site with my iPhone. What gives? A few weeks ago it was really slick with the new site...now it just loads a page full of scripts and errors.
    I think there's alot more javascript or something going on now. You might notice images don't load until they're viewed, to speed up page loads. That and other things are probably crashing on your iphone.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    purpledoom wrote:

One computer I use stays logged in, one doesn't. Not sure what it is though, haven't bothered playing around with it.
    I have this happening too, also notice I've logged off and come back 30 minutes later and before I log back in I see myself in the who's online and I not logged in and showing as a guest (lurking :side: )

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

vikinggreg wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    purpledoom wrote:

I have this happening too, also notice I've logged off and come back 30 minutes later and before I log back in I see myself in the who's online and I not logged in and showing as a guest (lurking :side: )
    I have to log on everytime also on 2 different computers. Don't have the browser set to delete upon exit, so I am not sure why. Home laptop keeps me logged in. all laptops on IE.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Firefox is working fine.

Maybe it's that obsolescent Internet Explorer that's causing the problem.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    I think there's alot more javascript or something going on now. You might notice images don't load until they're viewed, to speed up page loads. That and other things are probably crashing on your iphone.
    I get this:

Warning:

include(/home/purplepr/public_html/components/com_gantry/facets/menu/gantrymenu.class.php)
    [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
    /home/purplepr/public_html/components/com_gantry/core/gantryloader.class.php on line 35

over and over and over again with slightly different variations.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast