Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sigs

jasonk is offline Waterboy

sigs

Could someone put one together of Fred Smoots and Chavous for me? I hope this is ok to place this? Did not see a place to put this. My first time at the site. I can't believe how big this site is? Anyone have a total member count?

jasonk is offline Waterboy

Re: sigs

Please can someone put something together for me? Looking forward to seeing what you guys can do.

Thanks
    Jason

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome.

Lets get sore more time under your belt before we start making those. Gotta make sure that you don't leave and somebody put a lot of hard work into a new sig for 'ya. :wink:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jasonk" wrote:
    Could someone put one together of Fred Smoots and Chavous for me? I hope this is ok to place this? Did not see a place to put this. My first time at the site. I can't believe how big this site is? Anyone have a total member count?
    if you look on the right hand side of the site screen then you'll see some membership info there - currently running at 3686
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Ultra, is there a certain post count that you and/or the other staff want members to have before requesting a sig? I know a some numbers have been tossed around in past threads, but I don't remember if anything was settled. I'm also thinking that a "sig request guidelines" sticky might be helpful.

Something like this:
    "future sticky" wrote:
    You should have [#] posts before requesting a sig. In order to request a sig, you can either PM the member you would like to make your sig, or if you don't care who makes it, create a post in this (Help) forum.

Please include in your post/message
    1. The theme/players you would like in your sig.
    2. Links to any specific pictures you would like included in your sig. (cuts down on searching time for the person making the sig)
    3. Any specific text you would like in your sig.

If you don't already have a place to host the sig, please create an account on photobucket.com, imageshack.com, or any other image hosting site.

Members who are willing to fulfill sig requests:
    Josdin00, PurplePeopleEaters, AngloVike ...
    Actually I shouldn't speak for PPE or Anglo. I just know they've done them in the past. However, if their names are going to be in a sticky, they should be asked first if its okay.

So did I miss anything? Would anyone else like to be included on the list?

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I seem to recall a figure of between 150- 200 posts as a guideline for people to get to before they started asking about sigs. Otherwise if the membership really took off then it could get busy.
    Personally I don't have any objections to my name being put in a sticky, I enjoy doing them and gives me good practice with PS - which is always a good thing.
    Might also be worth noting in the sticky that sigs won't be done instantly when requested, this allows for the fact of the maker being busy on other matters !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Might also be worth noting in the sticky that sigs won't be done instantly when requested, this allows for the fact of the maker being busy on other matters !
    Good Point!

Freya is offline Team Alumni

My son made me a Viking sig..........it is still too big and we are having a hard time resizing. Any suggestions?

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

The only reason why I believe that you guys should not make sigs for people who are extremely new is that you do all that work, then they only stay for a few posts...kinof a waste.

Plus, if somebody just makes one for them then they did not even attempt to make or aquire one. I realize that I had mine made, but for a long time before that I made my own; and they were not as good.

"Freya" wrote:
    My son made me a Viking sig..........it is still too big and we are having a hard time resizing. Any suggestions?
    If you host it with photobucket, you can edit it.

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

I would like a sig, can someone contact me about making one?

Thanks!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast