Signature Request

With my regular sig maker (Pack93) not having as much as time usual, and being released from Formo's bonds soon, I thought I'd try my luck here.

It's a rather weird request, I guess, being on a Vikings forum and not being considered a regular just yet, but I'll go ahead and give it a shot anyway.

I'd like to have a Packers sig with either Ryan Pickett, Clay Matthews or Ted Thompson on it. If one would choose to make a Ted Thompson one, it'd be great if it could have 'The Packers are in good hands' - Ron Wolf incorporated in there.

I know that I shouldn't be too picky and I hope I'm not.

Anyway, here are some pics that I thought would be usable to make a signature and look pretty good.

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Clay Matthews.jpg[/img][img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Ryan Pickett.jpg[/img][img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Ted Thompson.jpg[/img]
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Signature Request

"Rockmolder" wrote:
    With my regular sig maker (Pack93) not having as much as time usual, and being released from Formo's bonds soon, I thought I'd try my luck here.

It's a rather weird request, I guess, being on a Vikings forum and not being considered a regular just yet, but I'll go ahead and give it a shot anyway.

I'd like to have a Packers sig with either Ryan Pickett, Clay Matthews or Ted Thompson on it. If one would choose to make a Ted Thompson one, it'd be great if it could have 'The Packers are in good hands' - Ron Wolf incorporated in there.

Anyway, here are some pics that I thought would be usable to make a signature and look pretty good.

I understand the first two, but Ted Thompson?
    I was under the impression most packers fans hated Ted.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:

Most do, I don't. I like his approach. He just needs to shore up on his FA approach. I'm confident that he'll come around sometime soon. Lol.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Rockmolder" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:

Most do, I don't. I like his approach. He just needs to shore up on his FA approach. I'm confident that he'll come around sometime soon. Lol.
    A sig request?
    You do like to live dangerously my friend.

Some talented cats on here.
    I suspect you might be suprised with what they come up with.

As to TT.
    All it will take is for him to add a couple of vet OLmen and possibly replace a certain DE that doesn't like the 3-4.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:

A sig request?
    You do like to live dangerously My Farvish Friend.

Some talented cats on here.

I suspect you might be suprised with what they come up with.

As to TT.
    All it will take is for him to add a couple of vet OLmen and possibly replace a certain DE that doesn't like the 3-4.
    ;D
    I've seen some of their work and I was quite impressed. Even saw some purple stuff from Pack93 over here.

I hope that it's a good surprised, as in, not getting too much 'Packers suck' signatures.
    ;D

Totally forgot about this thread.

I want to thanks Pack93 who, once again, came through with a great signature. Thanks, Pack.