Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Signature How-to

Hey

Since I have this bet thing going with the venerable Pack93z, I need some ideas and a crash course on sig making for when the Packers lose to the Vikes on Monday night. I have never tried making one before. What programs are out there for them and do they have templates?

Any good ideas on what I should do?

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Signature How-to

Well, there is a free graphics program out there called GIMP. That's your best bet if you don't want to pay for photoshop.

Once you get that, look on the GIMP site. They have a bunch of tutorials on how to use the program.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Another quality free program is Paint.net... a helpful forum and [s]guys[/s] folks that like to build plugin's for the application.. learn to master the layering and what not.. then have some fun with it.

Gimp is decent as well..

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Hey

Since I have this bet thing going with the venerable Pack93z, I need some ideas and a crash course on sig making for when the Packers lose to the Vikes on Monday night. I have never tried making one before. What programs are out there for them and do they have templates?

I don't know but when you figure it out make an extra mean one that I can make z wear for a week. I'm thinking yellow background with the words Green And Yellow written vertically in green(I know I should make him use viking colors but the packer colors are so damn ugly I'll stick with them) with the top letter of each word bolded. Maybe add the score of the game, background pic of Peterson running over Harris.
    If anyone has time, and is confident the vikes will win the next one maybe they could whip somthing up.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Hey

I don't know but when you figure it out make an extra mean one that I can make z wear for a week. I'm thinking yellow background with the words Green And Yellow written vertically in green(I know I should make him use viking colors but the packer colors are so damn ugly I'll stick with them) with the top letter of each word bolded. Maybe add the score of the game, background pic of Peterson running over Harris.
    If anyone has time, and is confident the vikes will win the next one maybe they could whip somthing up.
    I'm right there with you on that one ;D