josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Sig for WilliamsonOfTroy

See, I didn't forget your request. (Sorry it took me so long.)

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Sig for WilliamsonOfTroy

Ha ha! I'm gonna steal it!

I would PM people the sigs, others could yank them.

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

people could just yank them straight out of the sig.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only that has noticed this but it looks like your sig skills are getting even better Josdin. You're rock at sigs, will you make me one? :grin:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Exept you can never see the vikings logo or read the fonts. Good sigs still though.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"fred3105" wrote:
    Exept you can never see the vikings logo or read the fonts. Good sigs still though.
    Idk man, I think the colors look awsome and if you pay close enough attention you can read it.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"josdin00" wrote:
    See, I didn't forget your request. (Sorry it took me so long.)

Hey Josdin. Did you do that with brushes or what? IF you have some good grunge brushes I would really appreciate it if you could PM me the links.

also wondering.. what version do you use?

http://metal-cx.deviantart.com/gallery/resources/applications/psbrushes/?view=1&order=5&limit=24

That guy puts out some of the best brushes you will find I use some of his.

The brush in the bottom left is some Tech brush you might be able to find in this set:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/19395277/

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Ultra, if you want a sig with another member's name on it, we have some schizophrenia issues to work out.

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only that has noticed this but it looks like your sig skills are getting even better Josdin. You're rock at sigs, will you make me one? :grin:
    Just PM me with the request (what/who you want in the sig, if you want it to say anything specific...), and also, a link to any pictures you'd like me to use. Searching for good player pics to use can sometimes take a while.

"fred3105" wrote:
    That's just sorta my style. I don't like the text to stand out too much. I'd rather that the rest of the image stand out more. After all, it's the rest of the image that I spend the most time on. If someone wants real clean text/logos, I'll do that.

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Hey Josdin. Did you do that with brushes or what? IF you have some good grunge brushes I would really appreciate it if you could PM me the links.

That was made with some brushes, some filters, and a whole bunch of blending options. I've sort of collected brushes over time, so I don't have links for all of mine. However, I got most of my brushes by browsing the resource section at www.deviantart.com. There are tons of great grunge, abstract, and tech brushes there. (Oh, and that thing in the corner of the sig isn't a brush. It's actually made by using a bunch of filters. I can PM you instructions if you'd like.)

and I use photoshop 7.0.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"josdin00" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Ultra, if you want a sig with another member's name on it, we have some schizophrenia issues to work out.

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    Just PM me with the request (what/who you want in the sig, if you want it to say anything specific...), and also, a link to any pictures you'd like me to use. Searching for good player pics to use can sometimes take a while.

"fred3105" wrote:
    That's just sorta my style. I don't like the text to stand out too much. I'd rather that the rest of the image stand out more. After all, it's the rest of the image that I spend the most time on. If someone wants real clean text/logos, I'll do that.

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

That was made with some brushes, some filters, and a whole bunch of blending options. I've sort of collected brushes over time, so I don't have links for all of mine. However, I got most of my brushes by browsing the resource section at www.deviantart.com. There are tons of great grunge, abstract, and tech brushes there. (Oh, and that thing in the corner of the sig isn't a brush. It's actually made by using a bunch of filters. I can PM you instructions if you'd like.)

and I use photoshop 7.0.
    Thanks for the link Josdin. I am trying to experment with grunge and I am tring to collect some good grunge and abstract brushes. I only have a couple of sets now and they are all abstract.