Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: Sig Request (I know... yet another)

    "happy" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Not really sure what you mean by this... I just thought it would be funny to have his head on a Vikings body.

    There are some really creative people on this site, I'm eager to see what someone comes up with.
    Watch the movie again.


    "I'm Ron Bergundy?"
    Hahaha... gotcha.... Tits McGee
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  2. #12
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sig Request (I know... yet another)

    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    I just meant how many you need to get one. Could someone possibly make one for me with this picture? How about one with an image of just Herrera? And once made, please explain how I activate it or whatever? Thanks.
    Ok, so you want just Herrera?
    Or just AD?

    Once made, please read the sticky at the top of the Help forum to answer your questions.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,147

    Re: Sig Request (I know... yet another)

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    I just meant how many you need to get one. Could someone possibly make one for me with this picture? How about one with an image of just Herrera? And once made, please explain how I activate it or whatever? Thanks.
    Ok, so you want just Herrera?
    Or just AD?

    Once made, please read the sticky at the top of the Help forum to answer your questions.
    Just Herrera! Thanks alot!
    Tuco the world.....

  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sig Request (I know... yet another)

    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    I just meant how many you need to get one. Could someone possibly make one for me with this picture? How about one with an image of just Herrera? And once made, please explain how I activate it or whatever? Thanks.
    Ok, so you want just Herrera?
    Or just AD?

    Once made, please read the sticky at the top of the Help forum to answer your questions.
    Just Herrera! Thanks alot!
    I'll make it.
    Hell, I'll even host it and I will even put it in your profile!

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sig Request (I know... yet another)

    "C" wrote:
    Would it be possible for someone to put Ron Burgundy's face on AP's body? something like "I'm kind of a big deal" type thing? Purple skin is fine too...
    Shouldn't that be considered blasphemy?
    What does the good reverend have to say about this?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,147

    Re: Sig Request (I know... yet another)

    YAAAH! I owe ya one! I tried earlier but ended up having to call Gateway just to get my computer right :P Do you need my password or anything like that? No problem!
    Tuco the world.....

  7. #17
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sig Request (I know... yet another)

    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    YAAAH! I owe ya one! I tried earlier but ended up having to call Gateway just to get my computer right :P Do you need my password or anything like that? No problem!
    Did this one quick.
    If you do not like, you can get rid of it.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,147

    Re: Sig Request (I know... yet another)

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    YAAAH! I owe ya one! I tried earlier but ended up having to call Gateway just to get my computer right :P Do you need my password or anything like that? No problem!
    Did this one quick.
    If you do not like, you can get rid of it.
    That IS AWESOME!!! YA!!! I believe that I am now the sole member with a Herrera sig! YAAA! Thanks very much!
    Tuco the world.....

  9. #19
    IBleedPurple11's Avatar
    IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    414

    Re: Sig Request (I know... yet another)

    thought this request was interesting and wanted to see what Ron Burgandy looked like on AD's body haha so I made a quick pic in photoshop...its not a sig. Looks pretty funny haha.



    *SKOL!*

  10. #20
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: Sig Request (I know... yet another)

    "IBleedPurple28" wrote:
    thought this request was interesting and wanted to see what Ron Burgandy looked like on AD's body haha so I made a quick pic in photoshop...its not a sig. Looks pretty funny haha.

    Thats.... fucking.... awesome.....
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sig request
    By peterson-rox28 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:00 PM
  2. sig request
    By PURPLE_NERPLE in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. Sig Request
    By Viking_Queen in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 12:58 AM
  4. Ad Sig request
    By kevoncox in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 08:51 PM
  5. Sig request
    By JellyBean2144 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 08:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •