Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    sig for nephilimstorm

    well he had asked me for one and that his pm doesn't work or something.

    ther ya go.


























    Go vikes!!

  2. #2
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: sig for nephilimstorm

    kinda abstract. please give some feedback. im tryin to get betta.

























    Go vikes!!

  3. #3
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: sig for nephilimstorm

    I like it...its funky.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  4. #4
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: sig for nephilimstorm

    Its pretty good. The colors are kind of crazy and I cant see k-will too well. The font is kind of plain (could use at least a 1 inch stroke or something) and the checkerboard AND the graph thing looks too contrasting.

    That being said.. pretty good job. 7/10

  5. #5
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: sig for nephilimstorm

    kinda hard to see whats really there, had to look real good. it oculd be pretty decent but i would take out the chekerboard thing and mabye change the colours a bit so they're not so bright.

  6. #6
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: sig for nephilimstorm

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    kinda hard to see whats really there, had to look real good. it oculd be pretty decent but i would take out the chekerboard thing and mabye change the colours a bit so they're not so bright.
    Yeah, I agree. It's really contrasting. It's pink on the bottom but orange on the left. Checkerboard just looks strange. Keep it simple but brilliant.

  7. #7
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: sig for nephilimstorm

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    kinda hard to see whats really there, had to look real good. it oculd be pretty decent but i would take out the chekerboard thing and mabye change the colours a bit so they're not so bright.
    Yeah, I agree. It's really contrasting. It's pink on the bottom but orange on the left. Checkerboard just looks strange. Keep it simple but brilliant.
    i was goin for kinda crazy abstract contrasting stuff.

    well see whta nephil thinks

























    Go vikes!!

  8. #8
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: sig for nephilimstorm

    Kinda small. If it were a little bigger it would look awesome.

  9. #9
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: sig for nephilimstorm

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Kinda small. If it were a little bigger it would look awesome.
    Sigs are to be kept small. It is seriously part of the unwritten code of sig makers. Usually the smaller the sig, the better. Sometimes more space leaves it looking empty. Lotza used a good size.

    I prefer 400X100 and if i'm looking for a larger sig 400X110. Nothing more.

  10. #10
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: sig for nephilimstorm

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Kinda small. If it were a little bigger it would look awesome.
    Sigs are to be kept small. It is seriously part of the unwritten code of sig makers. Usually the smaller the sig, the better. Sometimes more space leaves it looking empty. Lotza used a good size.

    I prefer 400X100 and if i'm looking for a larger sig 400X110. Nothing more.
    yeah i usually start with 400 X130 and then change it if necesary

























    Go vikes!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratulations on making it to the HOF Nephilimstorm!
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 06:25 PM
  2. Press Release: From Nephilimstorm
    By nephilimstorm in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 09:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •