Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    viks_fan21's Avatar
    viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    644

    Re: Sig Idea, need help

    "WinonaVike" wrote:
    Well i had to make it 150 so everyone should have to...lol.
    JK
    But i do think it is a good rule, it keeps people active as they want to post as much as possible.
    True, true, true. Although look at me, I still don't have a sig.


    LAME.

  2. #12
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sig Idea, need help

    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Don't u need 150 posts?
    I do believe that is the rules but the mods or ultra has the final say, but I do think that he said anyone that makes sigs for members under 150 posts lose their sig privilages for a time period.
    Why is that? It doesn't seem like it would be a problem. Oh well, all the mods are smarter than me so there is really no reason to question them.
    Why do you say that?

    Look, webby made the 150 post rule because having a sig made is a priveledge and an honor. I whole lot of people from other sites used to come here, get a sig, and bolt.

    Question us all you like; in fact I encourage it.

    However:

    1. Wake up early
    2. Eat Wheaties
    3. Bring your "A" game
    4. And be able to beat Chuck Norris.

    :wink:

  3. #13
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Sig Idea, need help

    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Don't u need 150 posts?
    I do believe that is the rules but the mods or ultra has the final say, but I do think that he said anyone that makes sigs for members under 150 posts lose their sig privilages for a time period.
    Why is that? It doesn't seem like it would be a problem. Oh well, all the mods are smarter than me so there is really no reason to question them.
    I see some sarcasm in that post!

  4. #14
    Warp's Avatar
    Warp is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: Sig Idea, need help

    Alright sorry guys. Didnt know that rule. Guess ill have to wait then, thanks anyway Lotza

  5. #15
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Sig Idea, need help

    Sigs are overrated! haha I've never had one and it was never a huge issue to me to get one either. My excuse for not having one will be: I want people to focus on what I write, not the sweet picture under it!
    ;-)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    960

    Re: Sig Idea, need help

    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    Sigs are overrated! haha I've never had one and it was never a huge issue to me to get one either. My excuse for not having one will be: I want people to focus on what I write, not the sweet picture under it!
    They are just something fun to have and they add color to the forums, I dont think it takes away from what people are saying at all, unless someones says:
    Check out my sweet new sig
    Then Yes they may focus mostly on the sig

  7. #17
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sig Idea, need help

    "Warp" wrote:
    Alright sorry guys. Didnt know that rule. Guess ill have to wait then, thanks anyway Lotza
    Its cool man. You will be there soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Good idea - Bad idea?
    By Bkfldviking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 10:11 PM
  2. Good idea or Very Bad Idea?
    By Bkfldviking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 09:32 AM
  3. Good idea-bad idea?
    By Bretto007 in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 08:02 PM
  4. fun little idea
    By mr.woo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 11:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •