Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Sig help

  1. #21
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Sig help

    Seifer is a member at a soccer forum. I found that out by doing 2 minutes of searching. He/she has opened up his/her photobucket account so that others can look at his/her work. That does not give anyone else the right to use that work unless they receive permission from Seifer. Given your previous statements in this thread, I'm going to assume that you did not get permission. Therefore I took the sig down.

    Just because you can find an image on a search, does not give you the right to use it.

  2. #22
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Sig help

    Judging by the initials R.S. (Seifert) I'm guessing your new sig came from the same Photobucket source.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #23
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Sig help

    vikenheel_zdl16,

    If you received RetailSource's permission to use that sig, please let me know, and I'll let you put it back up. Until then, I'm going to assume that you made the same mistake...twice. Please don't do it again.

  4. #24
    TheKnuck's Avatar
    TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    572

    Re: Sig help

    geesh, lets not call police just yet fellas!!!!!! cant you just eliminate his signature????

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Sig help

    "TheKnuck" wrote:
    geesh, lets not call police just yet fellas!!!!!! cant you just eliminate his signature????
    That's what was has been twice!

    After the first one was taken down, he decided togo "borrow" another one from the same guys account.

    So the 2nd one was taken down.

    Any bets on a 3rd? :grin:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    145

    Re: Sig help

    I'll keep THIS one until I get 150 posts.

    The most powerful character in Final Fantasy history

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Sig help

    "vikenheel_zdl16" wrote:
    I'll keep THIS one until I get 150 posts.
    It's still to long at 435. It needs to be 400 max.
    The file size is also to large 25K. It needs to be 20K max.

    Here, save this one to your photobucket account & use it, provided the original was not "borrowed".

    It is 400 long & only 11K, so it meets all the size requirements.


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Sig help

    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikenheel_zdl16" wrote:
    I'll keep THIS one until I get 150 posts.
    It's still to long at 435. It needs to be 400 max.
    The file size is also to large 25K. It needs to be 20K max.

    Here, save this one to your photobucket account & use it, provided the original was not "borrowed".

    It is 400 long & only 11K, so it meets all the size requirements.

    Still looks "borrowed" singer. :lol: He gets 150 posts maybe someone will make him one of his own. :wink:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  9. #29
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Sig help

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikenheel_zdl16" wrote:
    I'll keep THIS one until I get 150 posts.
    It's still to long at 435. It needs to be 400 max.
    The file size is also to large 25K. It needs to be 20K max.

    Here, save this one to your photobucket account & use it, provided the original was not "borrowed".

    It is 400 long & only 11K, so it meets all the size requirements.

    Still looks "borrowed" singer. :lol: He gets 150 posts maybe someone will make him one of his own. :wink:
    Probably, but I don't want to see him hitting 150 just trying to get a sig right. :razz:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #30
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Sig help

    vikenheel_zdl16

    Please check you private messages.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •