josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Sig for EastCoastVikes

EastCoastVikes - here's the sig you requested. Hope you like it. (He requested one with Nate in it, and left the rest up to me.)

Please copy this onto your harddrive, and host it on your own account somewhere. I don't want my photobucket account getting too full. (I believe there's a sticky at the top of this forum if you need info about hosting sigs.)

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Re: Sig for EastCoastVikes

Josdin,
    Thanks a lot! It looks super!!!! I think I copied everything right, I saved the image to my CPU, but how do I paste from there instead of your account? As I said I'm a little slow on these things lol. A big thank you from me to you!

Sig courtesy of josdin00

danimal292 is offline Rookie

daaaaaamn... i need to get me one of those!!
    how much?? hehe

-danimal

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    Josdin,
    Thanks a lot! It looks super!!!! I think I copied everything right, I saved the image to my CPU, but how do I paste from there instead of your account? As I said I'm a little slow on these things lol. A big thank you from me to you!
    Go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for an account. It's free. You can upload the sig to that account, and then have a link to put in your signature.

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Thanks again Josdin I've got it saved to my account now! I can't say this enough, awesome job and thank you!

Sig courtesy of josdin00