Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Sig for DCPologirl

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    That is great Jos. I love it. The border is interesting too. I love the text. Good blending there.
    PPE I love your new sig too!
    Thanks DC! The best part is that it's a PRO BOWL pic of koren. :grin:

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    That is great Jos. I love it. The border is interesting too. I love the text. Good blending there.
    Thanks DC! The best part is that it's a PRO BOWL pic of koren. :grin:
    That's very cool! I got his autograph on my baseball cap...only problem is I can't wear it now lol

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    I like it too, nice work PPE!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Hey hey...I am a passionate person and as such I reserve the right to switch between Daunte and Wiggins sigs as long as lotza and josdin are willing to make them for me lol! I started off with a Wiggins sig and now I'm going back lol. It's kind of like....changing my sunglasses ya know? You're just mad because other than you I was the biggest Daunte supporter on this site. I am tired of blindly supporting a cry baby franchise quarterback.

Thank you Josdin for the beautiful sig!
    I am not mad! I am not even the biggest DC supporter. I am a fan of the MN Vikings and I fear that nothing positive comes from trading DC. It is 2 steps backwards after already taking 3 steps back after last offseason and the 2005 season on the field.

I just don't understand why everyone is being lead around blindly by the media like lambs to the slaughter.

The only reason to give up on PEP now is the fear of Heartbreak.

Yes everyone has the right to switch their favorites.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Hey hey...I am a passionate person and as such I reserve the right to switch between Daunte and Wiggins sigs as long as lotza and josdin are willing to make them for me lol! I started off with a Wiggins sig and now I'm going back lol. It's kind of like....changing my sunglasses ya know? You're just mad because other than you I was the biggest Daunte supporter on this site. I am tired of blindly supporting a cry baby franchise quarterback.

I am not mad! I am not even the biggest DC supporter. I am a fan of the MN Vikings and I fear that nothing positive comes from trading DC. It is 2 steps backwards after already taking 3 steps back after last offseason and the 2005 season on the field.

I just don't understand why everyone is being lead around blindly by the media like lambs to the slaughter.

I agree with you. The only thing is, if it's CPep and he doesn't want to be here ... c ya. I agree totally starting over again now sux, but on the other hand you can't give in to him as that will be setting a Bad precident under the new ownership and the direction they are attempting to take this organization.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:

I didn't change my favorites...crybaby culpepper is still there lol. Wiggins has always been my favorite player, I just wanted a Daunte sig so he could see how much some Vikings fan love him. LOL It was a plea.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

I agree with you. The only thing is, if it's CPep and he doesn't want to be here ... c ya. I agree totally starting over again now sux, but on the other hand you can't give in to him as that will be setting a Bad precident under the new ownership and the direction they are attempting to take this organization.
    SORRY FOR HIJACKING THIS THREAD!

back on track.......

BTW, nice sig PPE and I will say it once again, nice sig Josdin.

Oh and i was kidding about the mad thing. LOL And you are right..I fear heartbreak....Daunte is breaking my heart, so I am giving the rest of my heart to Wiggins lol he's less likely to break it. Remind me not to send your wife my Wiggins jersey

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Oh and i was kidding about the mad thing. LOL And you are right..I fear heartbreak....Daunte is breaking my heart, so I am giving the rest of my heart to Wiggins lol he's less likely to break it. Remind me not to send your wife my Wiggins jersey
    That is all I wanted to hear, yesterday you were really upset about, it seemed out of place.

Don't worry, my wife isn't getting any Viking jerseys for presents from now on. That is one reason why DC has to come back next year, I would hate to have to trade my wife, JK!!!! I know, bad joke. But seriously, no jerseys for her. Oh that reminds me, she did get a Chavous jersey(the photo is in the member pics thread) with our last name on it. So we will see how that turns out this offseason.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    That is all I wanted to hear, yesterday you were really upset about, it seemed out of place.

Don't worry, my wife isn't getting any Viking jerseys for presents from now on. That is one reason why DC has to come back next year, I would hate to have to trade my wife, JK!!!! I know, bad joke. But seriously, no jerseys for her. Oh that reminds me, she did get a Chavous jersey(the photo is in the member pics thread) with our last name on it. So we will see how that turns out this offseason.
    No it was a totally tongue in cheek statement. I am glad I got a Warren Moon jersey cuz we can't trade him can we? lol I was super pissed yesterday.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast