Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Sig for DCPologirl

    I guess with all the news recently about Culpepper, she wanted someone else in her sig.


  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sig for DCPologirl

    Very nice, and I think it fits well. Too bad the DC sig didn't last.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Sig for DCPologirl

    Good job, josdin! Once again, proving how good you are!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  4. #4
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Sig for DCPologirl

    I personally wouldn't give up on the DC sig.

    Might as well get a childress or wilf sig, atleast you know they are going to be around for a while. Wiggins might be replacable too in the new system.

    Forget the word loyalty because there is none in this business we call the NFL.

    Not for the team or from it.
    Not from the fans or to them.
    And not to the players or from them either.

    BTW, the sig looks great.

  5. #5
    BIGDADDYG's Avatar
    BIGDADDYG is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    341

    Re: Sig for DCPologirl

    Looks great!!! :headbang:


    Like my POPEYE Tattoo says " I
    Y AM
    WHAT
    I
    Y AM "

  6. #6
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,053

    Re: Sig for DCPologirl

    Nice sig DC.. I thought after those comments yesterday that you would be sporting anew sig very soon...

    Nice work Josdin!!! Rememeber, if K-Rob bolts in FA. I will be looking for a new Sig...

  7. #7
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Sig for DCPologirl

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I personally wouldn't give up on the DC sig.

    Might as well get a childress or wilf sig, atleast you know they are going to be around for a while. Wiggins might be replacable too in the new system.

    Forget the word loyalty because there is none in this business we call the NFL.

    Not for the team or from it.
    Not from the fans or to them.
    And not to the players or from them either.

    BTW, the sig looks great.
    I love how you bitchslap the whole idea of the sig, and then tell me you think it looks good. That made me laugh.

  8. #8
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Sig for DCPologirl

    Waaaaay cool sig!


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  9. #9
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Sig for DCPologirl

    "josdin00" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I personally wouldn't give up on the DC sig.

    Might as well get a childress or wilf sig, atleast you know they are going to be around for a while. Wiggins might be replacable too in the new system.

    Forget the word loyalty because there is none in this business we call the NFL.

    Not for the team or from it.
    Not from the fans or to them.
    And not to the players or from them either.

    BTW, the sig looks great.
    I love how you bitchslap the whole idea of the sig, and then tell me you think it looks good. That made me laugh.
    It pertains to DCPG's whole reason for changing her sig. Not you personally. I think you are a little too sensative.

    Or is this thread only about you and your masterful creations(which they are very nice). LYAO all you want on that one, or can't I throw in a compliment without it being funny. Crap, I am now the one being too sensative. My bad! Slap me again beyatch!

  10. #10
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Sig for DCPologirl

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I personally wouldn't give up on the DC sig.

    Might as well get a childress or wilf sig, atleast you know they are going to be around for a while. Wiggins might be replacable too in the new system.

    Forget the word loyalty because there is none in this business we call the NFL.

    Not for the team or from it.
    Not from the fans or to them.
    And not to the players or from them either.

    BTW, the sig looks great.
    I love how you bitchslap the whole idea of the sig, and then tell me you think it looks good. That made me laugh.
    It pertains to DCPG's whole reason for changing her sig. Not you personally. I think you are a little too sensative.

    Or is this thread only about you and your masterful creations(which they are very nice). LYAO all you want on that one, or can't I throw in a compliment without it being funny. Crap, I am now the one being too sensative. My bad! Slap me again beyatch!
    Don't worry, I know that idea and execution are two different concepts. You just changed gears pretty quick, and it struck me as funny.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday DCPologirl!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 04:00 PM
  2. Happy Birthday, DCPologirl !!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 09:56 PM
  3. Congratz DCPologirl on 3,000
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 08:42 PM
  4. Yo Cajun, DCPologirl!
    By PacNWVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 05:45 AM
  5. Congrats on the HOF status, DCPologirl!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 10:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •