Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rate It..

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Rate It..

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Yah it was hanging over where I cut.. I didnt noticed til I saved it.. Im gonna change that..

Also do u know how to make it so when I post it's always transperent in the cut out spots? When im on the greyer background it's white there..

And yah I noticed the text was sloppy too.. Didn't know how to change it.. Thanks for the advice!
    First, make sure the areas you want transparent are blank. Then go to the file menu and select "Save for web". It should bring up four versions of your sig on the left, and some settings on the right. Select the version of your sig that looks the best other than the one on the top left. That one is your original, the other three are gif settings. Once you select the one you want, look to the settings on the right. Make sure the "transparency" box is checked. Then for this forum, I'd recommend adding a white matte to keep the edges looking smooth. You don't really notice the thin white line even on the grey background. Then click "save", and your done.

There are two other options that are available. One, you can save it as a jpeg while making sure that the background of your sig matches the background of the forum where you will be using it. Unfortunately, that only works with forums with only one post background color, and this forum has two.

You can also save it as a .png with transparency. That keeps the edges smooth. Unfortunately, IE doesn't handle pngs correctly. Instead of a transparent background, IE puts in a mid-tone grey background. Firefox can handle transparent pngs, so if you're using firefox, and you don't care how your stuff looks to IE users, then pngs are an option.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Pretty good...I'll give it a 9...clean it up a bit and you will score a perfect 10!!!

LT is probably my favorite RB right now...I was a big fan of his when he was in college at Texas Tech...and I knew that he would be all that in the pros...just like I knew that Daunte would be good out of Central Florida! Now if only Daunte can regain his form and put to rest all the rumors about whether he will be here next season or not!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Got it Jos thanks!!

I got a question..

I make a new sig and the background is white when I select it like that in the beginning.. But I make a new layer and it's transperent.. Any idea why?

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

6 outta 10

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

:banned:

Wrong site . . . atleast until he wears the purple

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

10!!!! Atta boy big bad Danny! LT is the best runningback in the NFL imo. period

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

The sig is pretty sweet if you like LT. I think he is a very good player, but I don't really feel any kind of connection to him like I would a Viking player, but nice job!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

it's pretty cool, LT is the bomb. Rocked on our madden franchise for like 12 years...finally he retired though so we don't hafta worry about him
    ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12